Author Topic: The Trapp Family Story (World Masterpiece Theatre)  (Read 216735 times)

Offline narumi

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Re: The Trapp Family Story (World Masterpiece Theatre)
« Reply #150 on: April 10, 2010, 02:55:13 am »
 [:cupra] I know I will be beaten for asking...*hidey* but any idea of when the next ones are due out? :3

Offline suzaku_nomiko

• Rakuen Hero
  • いとおしい人のために
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 10, 2010, 05:09:10 pm »
[:cupra] I know I will be beaten for asking...*hidey* but any idea of when the next ones are due out? :3

you asked for it!!!

* suzaku_nomiko beats narumi savagely!  ;D

The next episode is still hung up in translation,, Said translator has fallen prey to life's woes... feel free to send best wishes, prods, bribes, hunks of meat, what ever you think may help!  :D
-resident Cat Girl of Live-eviL
Timer, encoder,Noob-Typesetter ,GM, Keeper of the claws of death by Kawaii!
Yasashii yoru ni hitori utau uta. Asu wa kimi to utaou. Yume no tsubasa ni notte.

Offline Judgmental

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 14, 2010, 11:51:39 am »
Hi I'm a big fan of you guys's work, especially this one :( So I hope you guys will continue subbing this series, as it's one of the series I look forward to the most! Keep up the good work  [:burtonsnowboard]

Offline suzaku_nomiko

• Rakuen Hero
  • いとおしい人のために
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 15, 2010, 05:33:04 am »
Hi I'm a big fan of you guys's work, especially this one :( So I hope you guys will continue subbing this series, as it's one of the series I look forward to the most! Keep up the good work  [:burtonsnowboard]

I intend to finish it... no matter what.

Yasashii yoru ni hitori utau uta. Asu wa kimi to utaou. Yume no tsubasa ni notte.

Offline FlyingCircus

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 10, 2010, 08:52:52 pm »
A little question about the last seconds of episode no 40, the very last of this series: three characters are seen on the bottom right corner. I took a snapshot :
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 09:54:10 pm by FlyingCircus »

Offline ConsiderPhlebas

• n00b Hero
  • CP in QC
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 10, 2010, 10:39:34 pm »
= The End   :)

Offline FlyingCircus

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 10, 2010, 11:15:47 pm »
Thank you!
I assumed it would be something like that, but I wanted to make sure ;)

Offline suzaku_nomiko

• Rakuen Hero
  • いとおしい人のために
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 11, 2010, 02:08:53 am »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

sighs heavily

Offline narumi

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 12, 2010, 02:10:59 am »
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

sighs heavily

you and me both ;_; I wish there was a way I could help it along... but i know after two years out, my Japanese aint up to par anymore ;_;

Offline suzaku_nomiko

• Rakuen Hero
  • いとおしい人のために
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 27, 2010, 01:22:13 pm »
I have done all I can with Trapp for over 400+ days waiting patiently yet un-able to move, I will not point fingers, I will not name names. The responsible person and/or persons who have been delaying Trapp ( one of my favorite projects) for so long know who they are. I have also informed the prev mentioned some time ago now, that I have set a deadline date of 1/1/11 before I take what ever corrective measures needed to get this project moving again, for at that date, it will be 1 year, 3 months, 27 days since any activity.  :-\ :'(   

I do not really want or wish to do this, but on the other hand I want to get this project moving again, so at that date I will do what many others have been suggesting to me to do.

Suz

Offline narumi

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 30, 2010, 02:03:22 am »
Suz, I take it you need translation? Im not sure of what help I can be there sadly as I know my Japanese isnt up to a translating par (not taking class in 2 years dont help either @_@) Im not sure what I would be able to offer in hopes of moving this along as well. This is one of my fav series as well, and would love to see it to its end

I have done all I can with Trapp for over 400+ days waiting patiently yet un-able to move, I will not point fingers, I will not name names. The responsible person and/or persons who have been delaying Trapp ( one of my favorite projects) for so long know who they are. I have also informed the prev mentioned some time ago now, that I have set a deadline date of 1/1/11 before I take what ever corrective measures needed to get this project moving again, for at that date, it will be 1 year, 3 months, 27 days since any activity.  :-\ :'(   

I do not really want or wish to do this, but on the other hand I want to get this project moving again, so at that date I will do what many others have been suggesting to me to do.

Suz

Offline tenkenX6

• Live Evil Members
  • kl33my Hero
  • I still sub, I guess?
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 30, 2010, 11:37:48 am »

Suz

Well, if the inevitable happens and you can't find a replacement translator for this, I just might be willing to swoop in and save the day/series.  ;) We'll just have to wait for another few days and see what transpires and etc. Then, we can go from there.

Offline ElderKain

• n00b Hero
  • ~ エルダーケーン ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 12, 2011, 03:29:25 am »
well it's past 1/1/11 and is 1/11/11 at the moment, lol.
Any update if this project is still gonna be alive or is it gonna be dropped from Live-Evil?

Offline tenkenX6

• Live Evil Members
  • kl33my Hero
  • I still sub, I guess?
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 13, 2011, 02:57:44 am »
The project hasn't been dropped. Suzaku got in touch with the translator, gumbaloom, and he said he still wants to work on it and is working on the latest episode(25, I think). We just don't know when the next episode's script is going to be turned in yet.

Offline narumi

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 11, 2011, 07:49:04 pm »
 :'( Sad Narumi is sad and wondering if Trapp will ever come again.