Author Topic: Come QC for Live-Evil!  (Read 75291 times)

Offline AliceII

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Come QC for Live-Evil!
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2007, 04:00:28 pm »
Tofusensei;

I cannot connect to Mirc right now. A network in my university does not allow me to connect. So, If you have further information or anything else, please let me know by sending it to my e-mail or pm to me.

Thank you

AliceII

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2008, 07:56:16 am »
haha tofy lol :DD
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline amir21990

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2008, 03:44:28 pm »
My name is amir
I am 17 years old.
I know high level English.
I know japanease and understand the language and can talk japanease but cant read and write.
I am watching animes for the last 4 years and i saw almost all of them.
I am watching animes in raw for the past 2 years because i hate to wait for translation.
I am interested in subbing the series of the trapp family story  because the releases takes to long to come out (1 release in a few months) and i cant find a raw of it so i was thinking that if i translate the episodes for you you can give me the episodes in raw because i like this anime and soon have to go to the army and then i will have no time to watch it.
i don't have experience in subbing but with my skill i think i can do all the things required except attaching the subtitles to the episode  because i never did something of this kind.
Thank you for reading and i am hoping for a good response
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 03:46:33 pm by amir21990 »

Offline ColleenF-H

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2008, 12:02:47 am »
Hi,
I am interested in QCing for Live-Evil.  I like all Asian media very much.  I am a native english speaker, a college graduate, and have firm grasp of spelling and grammar.  I would like to give QCing a shot, it sounds fun and interesting.  I currently have a lot of free time and would like something to do.  I am willing to QC for whatever group or series may need someone.
I have read the description, code of conduct and fansub basics.

So, if you think I would be suitable please let me know!
Thanks,
ColleenF-H   

Offline tenkenX6

• Live Evil Members
  • kl33my Hero
  • I still sub, I guess?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2008, 07:04:35 am »
Hi,
I am interested in QCing for Live-Evil.  I like all Asian media very much.  I am a native english speaker, a college graduate, and have firm grasp of spelling and grammar.  I would like to give QCing a shot, it sounds fun and interesting.  I currently have a lot of free time and would like something to do.  I am willing to QC for whatever group or series may need someone.
I have read the description, code of conduct and fansub basics.

So, if you think I would be suitable please let me know!
Thanks,
ColleenF-H   

I think it would be a lot quicker to find a response to your inquiry if you went into the IRC channel and talked with either Mamo-chan, bastard-sama or Professor_Goomba.  If you know how to use IRC, just go to the "#live-evil" channel on the enterthegame server.  ;D
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 07:07:21 am by tenkenX6 »

Offline Hadouken!

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2008, 01:44:31 am »
hi i'm 17, and i am quite interested in making a meaningful contribution to the Live-eviL, via the QC position. i love DeathNOte, and felt you all did a great job w/ it...

though i may be a n00b, i feel that i am capable of proofing and revising lines for grammatical sense; at my high school, i help edit the copy that goes into my school's yearbook, and have worked with the the editor to fix grammar or syntactical errors.

i've read the rules and whatnot, and as soon as my computer finishes installing IRC, i hope that i could make said meaningful contribution. i have plenty of time to edit, and i'm extremely anal when it comes to such things as syntax, and spellling( when i read a sub that lacks these, it bugs me every time i watch the episode and i just want to spell check the line.)

hope i don't come across as weird or anything... i just want to help.

peace.

Hadouken!

Offline Tenji

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2008, 04:18:40 am »
Hi to all! This being my first post, I'd like to volunteer to be a QC'er. I recently got let go from my job so downtime is not a problem. I speak, read and write English as a primary language. While I have no previous experience with fansubbing I'd like to at least try it and help take some of the work load off.

My favourite series at the moment have to be YUA: Full Throttle and Captain Harlock. Of the two I'm so glad L-E picked up YUA as I'd been watching it via another group who just stopped one day and never went back.

I'm on IRC and I'm starting to get the hang of it.  Hey you guys are getting me to do stuff I've never tried. OC'ing, IRC. Where will it end?

Please PM me  if my application was successful. Or I can contact you via IRC.

Thanks again.

Offline daisukeumon

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2008, 09:47:36 pm »
Hello there, just wanted to drop a reply and say that I am available for a QC position. I can be contacted at joseph_cortez@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 10:59:50 pm by daisukeumon »

Offline Toffle

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2008, 07:23:38 am »
Hi,

I saw the request for fans of Queen Millennia, Captain Harlock and Galaxy Express to become QC'ers in the 'Queen Millennia thread. I would be interested in doing the work.

I am 42. I have considerable experience as a freelance writer and professional magazine editor. I have also worked as a script-editor on many audio and radio drama productions.

I look forward to hearing from you.

John Ainsworth
public@noisemonster.com

Offline emsko

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2008, 11:29:23 am »
Hi, thanks for the reply.  Please join our irc channel #live-evil on irc.enterthegame.com and message tlynnec as it says in the first post of this thread, or just mention in the channel that you'd like to QC for us.  If no one's around, just try again a bit later.

Thanks again.

Offline Azalir

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2008, 09:06:21 am »
Well, I've had no luck with getting people on the IRC channel to notice my messages, so I guess I'll just post it in this forum.

I'm interested in becoming a QC'er. I'm 17, have been speaking, reading, and writing English my entire life, and after downloading and watching over a terabyte of anime over the past few years, I have a relatively strong grasp of the Japanese language as well. I've been watching and keeping up with every show that you are currently subbing, and am very interested in helping in any way I can.

Thank you for your consideration.