Author Topic: Miyuki  (Read 14095 times)

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
Miyuki
« on: March 31, 2013, 08:06:35 pm »
Hi Everyone!

Here is a surprise for you! We just released the first and second episodes of Adachi's first blockbuster series, Miyuki, today! What a nice release to feast on during Easter break! Please get them from the torrents/our bots in #live-evil@irc.rizon.net.

We are doing this project with FroZen-Evil (we just finished Yawara with them) and we're working pretty hard on it. Please use this thread to place your comments, thank us, etc. Note that thirty years ago, Miyuki Episode 1 was broadcasted on Japan's local TV on the same day (March 31st). So consider this a tribute to Adachi awesome on its 30th anniversary!

The Miyuki manga (translated by Mugen) is also available on the interweb and the anime follows the manga pretty closely.

Hope you enjoy the show!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 08:12:03 pm by Tsubasa »
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline tenkenX6

• Live Evil Members
  • kl33my Hero
  • I still sub, I guess?
    • View Profile
Re: Miyuki
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 07:30:19 am »
The first two episodes were really good, especially episode two. Lots of comedic hijinks and twists/turns. Oh btw, the translation, video and sound quality, typesetting, and timing were all very good, IMHO. Looking forward to watching more of this.  8)

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 05:17:35 am »
Episode 4 is out.
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 12:27:05 am »
Episode 5 is out.

Offline mamochan

• Rakuen Hero
  • Ayukawa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2013, 09:49:42 am »
Does anyone read the forum anymore? Anyways, episode 6 was released last week.  FroZen will be finishing the rest of Miyuki without us. Don't ask.
DVD Backlog: Galaxy Angel (all of them), GITS: SAC, Juuni Kokki, Last Exile, Master Keaton, Rurouni Kenshin TV, Saber Marionette J, Saber Marionette J Again, Saber Marionette J to X, Slayers (The), Slayers Next, Slayers Try.

Offline tenkenX6

• Live Evil Members
  • kl33my Hero
  • I still sub, I guess?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2013, 09:51:42 am »
Yeah, so I heard. "Life is like a box of chocolates..."  :o

Offline mamochan

• Rakuen Hero
  • Ayukawa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2013, 09:36:31 am »
Tenken, indeed.
Anyways, this topic is locked. Nothing to see here.
DVD Backlog: Galaxy Angel (all of them), GITS: SAC, Juuni Kokki, Last Exile, Master Keaton, Rurouni Kenshin TV, Saber Marionette J, Saber Marionette J Again, Saber Marionette J to X, Slayers (The), Slayers Next, Slayers Try.