Author Topic: Thoughts on "The Early Days of Fansubbing post series"  (Read 13372 times)

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
Thoughts on "The Early Days of Fansubbing post series"
« on: August 21, 2006, 11:37:10 pm »
I am really glad that you took the time to post this informative look back into the history of fansubbing. :D I thought it was very interesting. I wasn't even really aware of fansub groups and IRC until a few months ago, so if it wasn't for your post series I would have had no idea that all of that stuff occured earlier in fansubbing history. I appreciate it even more since it is hard to find much documantation on fansubbing in general, especially from earlier periods of time. Thanks again! ;D
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
<YaoiBoy> nice job getting DN out
<Blue_Mage> I think I might be addicted to the ending song...
<Blue_Mage> It's so pretty."
ROFL ;D

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Thoughts on "The Early Days of Fansubbing post series"
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 08:23:15 pm »
Yeah if that 'devilray' guy ranting on the public channel or pm'ing people is for real, I wish he'd post his story too.  But that's probably asking too much, considering what went on back then. 

Offline Kyouya

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Thoughts on "The Early Days of Fansubbing post series"
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 12:14:39 am »

so i just posting stuff up so i would level up from hero noob to what other levels there are. anyway i was thinking that probaby most these fan sub groups must be collage students in an anime club of some kind in a collage because this makes a bit more sense than someone who works fora living. {they might that have that much time on their hands]