Author Topic: Kitties! ^_^  (Read 7350 times)

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
Kitties! ^_^
« on: August 09, 2006, 03:44:02 pm »
Okay, I see a lot of ppl have kitties around me.  This thread is about kitties.  Talk about your kitties here. ^_^

I had a kitty for two years back in Japan too, Aoki-chan.  Unfortunately, I had to leave her behind with one of my neighbors when I came back. T_T

She looked a lot like Suz's big kitty.

-Tsubasa
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline suzaku_nomiko

• Rakuen Hero
  • いとおしい人のために
    • View Profile
Re: Kitties! ^_^
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 08:25:44 pm »
Meow Baby! =^-^= ©
I'm the Ulimate cat lover!  ;D

I have always had cats sice I was 7ish.
I have 2 of them now. Baka-neko a 17 year old Calico. (she's still doing fine at her age) and a 5 year old hyper black cat named Kuro-neko.

:D ;D
LOL! giggle!
talk about irony
this random quote of mine (and a rival/friend) just popped up in the channel I hang in most of the time :P

<snafu> (Random Quote #402) * Ranchiki beats up tentacles to protect aegwyn <Ranchiki> CLAW STORM!!! <tentacles> TENTACLE FURY! <aegwyn> O.O <tentacles> my tentacle technique will defeat your cute kitty style. <Ranchiki> Guess again tentacle boy!!!
-resident Cat Girl of Live-eviL
Timer, encoder,Noob-Typesetter ,GM, Keeper of the claws of death by Kawaii!
Yasashii yoru ni hitori utau uta. Asu wa kimi to utaou. Yume no tsubasa ni notte.

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2006, 10:00:17 pm »
I used to have a black cat 'sly' I don't know what type.  He was just a stray who started living in my place.  When my daughter came along I guess he didn't get the attention he wanted and I saw less and less of him.  By the time she was twelve, I didn't see him at all anymore.  That's cats for you, pigs seem much more stable / reliable as pets if you ask me. 

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 02:30:38 am »
 I have never had a kitty of my own :( I have worked for many veterinary clinics though, and seen all kinds of cats with all kinds of personalities over the years. They ranged from very cute and cuddly  ;D to semi-demonic  :o . If I ever do get a cat though I want a cute little grey one. Which I will train to not climb the curtains and not spray on the walls, and not do any of those other undesireable cat things.  ;)
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
<YaoiBoy> nice job getting DN out
<Blue_Mage> I think I might be addicted to the ending song...
<Blue_Mage> It's so pretty."
ROFL ;D

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 09:07:53 am »
I don't think gimp will post here, but gimp has an all black kitty named Luna.  Hope you don't mind me posting her pic here though, gimp.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/crypticgimp/cute%20kitties/luna.jpg

-Tsubasa
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii