Author Topic: README BEFORE STARTING A NEW THREAD!  (Read 10035 times)

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
README BEFORE STARTING A NEW THREAD!
« on: September 12, 2006, 12:18:42 am »
Before you start a new thread, please make sure they go under the correct board.

• Anything regarding our Current and Future projects should go in the 'Current and Future L-E Projects' board. ONLY CURRENT and FUTURE. General questions, flaming and trolling threads, and threads like that 'OMFG READ THIS WE'RE IN TROUBLE' should NOT be here. Also threads regarding L-E important announcements, updates, rules and regulations, and READMES unassociated with unlicensed projects come here.
  • Any stuff about our PAST projects should go in the 'Past L-E Projects' board. If your thread is consists of a combination of both present and pass projects, you may post in the board for current projects long as you're not overly discussing licensed materials, which is stirctly prohibited.
  • The 'General Forum' is a board where you can start a thread which doesn't fall into any of the above categories. But don't start a thread which is totally irrelevant to this board. There is a chance it may get locked or removed so why waste your time in the first place?
  • The two remaining boards haven't been much active these days and their names should be absolutely self-explanatory. People haven't messed up them yet so they can be ignored here. If necessary, they'll be added to this list.

Please comply with our rules and regulations and keep this forum neat. (*Look who is saying*  ;) :P ).

-Tsubasa
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 12:35:29 am by Tsubasa »
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline mamochan

• Rakuen Hero
  • Ayukawa!
    • View Profile
Re: README BEFORE STARTING A NEW THREAD!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 12:56:45 am »
screw that :)

Anyone.. ignore all that crap...
just post whatever.. whenever :)

« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 07:27:08 pm by bobby6 »
DVD Backlog: Galaxy Angel (all of them), GITS: SAC, Juuni Kokki, Last Exile, Master Keaton, Rurouni Kenshin TV, Saber Marionette J, Saber Marionette J Again, Saber Marionette J to X, Slayers (The), Slayers Next, Slayers Try.

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 01:17:14 am »
Can we add a forum for the pig?  I think he needs his own forum and it's not covered in the current list of subforums.  I mean, if someone wants to post a message to the pig, where do they post it now?  There's no forum it.  It's a big problem. 

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 07:34:51 pm »
Sindo!!!! I love your avatar!!!  :D (But a pig avatar would be even cooler don't you think! Especially since, as far as I know, the Pig is the most powerful being in the universe, and also, shockingly, the secret leader of L-E :o;))
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
<YaoiBoy> nice job getting DN out
<Blue_Mage> I think I might be addicted to the ending song...
<Blue_Mage> It's so pretty."
ROFL ;D

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 10:48:53 pm »
Really Sindo where did you get such a cute avatar?  :o  :o  :o Tell us the secret.  :D ;)

-Tsubasa
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline Amrod

• n00b Hero
  • I'm just your common uncommon kid 'round the block
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 01:07:00 pm »
screw that :)

Anyone.. ignore all that crap...
just post whatever.. whenever :)

Dude, is it really that hard to keep some order in an online forum? Obviously not. So just follow the rules (which is simple and few) and refrain from posting unecessary and negative/insulting posts.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 07:27:56 pm by bobby6 »
<(Amrod)> says "Birthdays tell how long you've been on the road, not how far you've travelled"