Author Topic: DNS Issues for some (Sucks to be you if you can't get on)  (Read 5860 times)

Offline mamochan

• Rakuen Hero
  • Ayukawa!
    • View Profile
DNS Issues for some (Sucks to be you if you can't get on)
« on: October 17, 2006, 11:08:33 pm »
For those experiencing problems, please flush your dns and reboot.

In WindowsXP/2k click Start -> Run CMD -> Ipconfig /flushdns

If for some reason this does not work, please wait and be patient
DVD Backlog: Galaxy Angel (all of them), GITS: SAC, Juuni Kokki, Last Exile, Master Keaton, Rurouni Kenshin TV, Saber Marionette J, Saber Marionette J Again, Saber Marionette J to X, Slayers (The), Slayers Next, Slayers Try.

Offline bastard-sama

• Live Evil Members
  • Rakuen Hero
  • in the middle of nowhere
    • View Profile
Re: DNS Issues for some (Sucks to be you if you can't get on)
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 11:12:27 pm »
normally a big problem is your ISP dns server doesnt recache for a day or two so you are screwed and have to wait
The resident bastard.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
Re: DNS Issues for some (Sucks to be you if you can't get on)
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 06:22:18 am »
I wish that were the problem. But my problem seems to be the f***ing computer and not ISP. Cause my address updated it the one it's supposed to update to, still I get the page from the old dns. I tried all sorts of flushing caches but won't work. Even my ISP can access it from their computer. If they have any internal cache, I might have to ask them to flush that, but knowing it's not dns problem, I doubt that will work even. Plus this famous IP of mine is a proxy one under 'LAN' so many others are using it too and it would mean clearing their cache as well. So I really dunno. And what's funny, I'm being able to access the live-evil domain pages I didn't visit the day the www, forum and my ftp was moved.

-Tsubasa
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii