Author Topic: Taiho Shichauzo RAW  (Read 7466 times)

Offline fer5

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Taiho Shichauzo RAW
« on: October 29, 2006, 03:47:26 pm »
I don't know where to put the topic, I think here it fits well  ;D

Well, I know L-E dropped Taiho Shichauzo Live Action long ago, because another fansub were doing it. But I would like to do the spanish version of this kawai dorama and I'm getting mad to find the RAWs for this series. I didn't find anyone's e-mail at staff section so I decided to put this topic in here.

Well, at that time you must know what I mean. Is there any posibility to tell me where to get the RAWs? I will be so pleased if you tell me, because spanish people will get the chance to watch a great drama.

Thanks in advance!

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
Re: Taiho Shichauzo RAW
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 04:49:28 pm »
OK, one thing: You're only allowed to discuss about where to obtain raws here unless the series in question is one we are currently subbing or planning to sub in the future and we're hunting for raws. In that case, anyone who can help us obtain the raws is welcome. If it's to do with suggesting a new series and the raws are available, you can post in the Current and Future series board in the relevant thread. But otherwise, I'm afraid this is not exactly the right place for queries like the one you have. Maybe you'll get a reply, maybe not. But please don't stress it much.

-Tsubasa
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 04:51:49 pm by Tsubasa »
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii