Author Topic: Whats going on? Is this really happening. Vash dead?  (Read 11772 times)

Offline Vash

• Rakuen Hero
  • Love an Peace
    • View Profile
Whats going on? Is this really happening. Vash dead?
« on: November 02, 2006, 10:45:55 pm »
Today at work I was thinking what went down on the Live-evil Forums. It really got me thinking what was said. Then I finally realized that I was a shamed of myself getting involved with this post. I also felt a shamed that the rest of the Live-Evil Staff did as well.
These kind of actions were wrong and shouldn’t of been done. This doesn’t look good towards Live-Evil at all because we should show that we have more CLASS then we did yesterday night. I would like to apologize to all the people that saw this post. I truly think that we should have been more of a team then enemies.  I have always said that Live-Evil is a respectful group and has Class.

Today will be my final and last post on this forum. I am officially stepping down and RETIRING from Live-Evil. After seeing the display from yesterday, it gave me my answer to retire. I have been with l-e for 5yrs now.
I still remember talking to Demn on how I could join there distro team. My fserver was one of the best archives l-e ever had and was always there when we had releases. I made many friends with the ops by sending them the newest releases and made a name for myself. Then one day Nex asked if I would like to edit Rose of Versailles.  Next thing I find myself as a op in Live-Evil,  editing great shows as Rose of Versailles, Condor Hero, Dear Boys, Yawara and Nana.

I would like to say my farewells to some of the original staff. Demn, Chewy, Yukinoroh, Tanman508, Nex, AnimeLeader, Mamo-Chan, DeathAlready911, Path[W], Inexxess, Rixot, Arkange, Yoshu, Mikala, Sindobook and Tofusensei. I also would like to congratulate AnimeLeader getting Married.

Gotta give a special thx to Tofusensei for giving myself the chance to work on many great series. I always had a lot of fun working with his scripts. If you every come out of retirement maybe we can do another series one day. Tofu u still owe me a drink someday.

Here are a few comments to the current Live-Evil staff.   There’s a big problem with this group right now that needs to be solved.  Where not working as a group and as a team. Tsubasa you need to lay back a little and relax. Stop hounding on a few people and look towards translating. This will be your down fall if u don’t. Mr. Mamo-chan, you gotta voice your opinion a little more. Give the group your ideas and help settle down the tension between everyone. Mamo, it has been a pleasure working with another fellow Canadian. Maybe one day we can get together and have a beer. Mr.Gumbaloom,  good luck to you on your Japanese when you head down to Japan. Help Mamo out time to time. Get everyone on the same page. Was a pleasure meeting ya crazy English man. Miss  Tlynnec and Miss Gimp,  it sure has been a pleasure working with both you beautiful ladies. Many good times talking to the both of you while were suppose to qc.. I wish the best for you and your families.  Miss Sindo, it also has also been a pleasure to get to work and know you. Feed the piggy some delicious lettuce and carrots. Mikala, I would like the best for you and your family. You have made us all proud that you’re saving people everyday. There is a lot of new staff I do not know very well. Try to work as a team and make Live-Evil what it used to be. The best dam fansubbing group out there. If I have miss anyone I am very sorry.

I would also like to thank my distro team. You guys have worked very hard for us and did amazing job when we call a pond you. Good job qc team for working hard as well.

I would like to thank everyone that has download Live-Evil’s releases and have supported them over the years. I hope that you will keep supporting them.

Thank you everyone for the great times we have had. Remember were a team and were not enemies here. Show some Respect. Where here to enjoy ourselves. Learn from your mistakes and you will become stronger. Remember that. Put aside all your ego’s and become one know as Live-Evil. This is my final and last post as a Op of Live-Evil. I wish everyone the best of luck.

As I walk down the path of glory I will always remember the people who got me there. Held high in praise and glory I thx  Jebus for letting meet these awesome people. Cause if I don’t then I shall be dam to hell. Then from there I will be no longer the Hominoid Typhoon Vash The Stamped

Vash XD

Offline mikala

• Rakuen Hero
  • i wanna be an hero :o
    • View Profile
    • Mikala's Blog
Re: Whats going on? Is this really happening. Vash dead?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 10:52:46 pm »
we'll miss you .
Jabber ID : mikala@jabber.littleboboy.net

Offline tlynnec

• Rakuen Hero
  • L-E\LLE Staff Editor/TS/encode/QC
    • View Profile
    • Personal Website... it's safe.
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 12:49:10 am »
Goodbye Vash! It's been a pleasure talking and working with you.  Best of luck with whatever you do from here on out.
You shall taste oblivion! ... which tastes like redbull... which is disgusting...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am staff, hear me roar!

Offline crypticgimp

• Death God Hero
  • wOOt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 04:48:13 pm »
vash i really dunno what to say... i am saddened cuz we've had some good times together.

i did tell you that if anyone had a problem with anyone else then they should speak to the person they are having trouble with.  that is called being professional and being an adult.  but also we need to recognize this is the internets and not to have such thin skin and not to take things personally.

that being said i am gonna go pout now cuz you didnt give me an email to contact you with.  what other boy is gonna talk to me about cooking?  not fair!  ::pouts::

ps- clearly i am not an adult cuz i am pouting.
"Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
I AM queen of underwire!

Offline tlynnec

• Rakuen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 09:11:49 pm »
Tsubasa: that was completely uncalled for.  Vash's choices are his own and as a mature adult, you should be able to respect that. 

As for his comments regarding the rest of the staff, we should all be pleased that Vash was kind enough to leave suggestions rather than just saying "F--k you all" and leaving.  Personally, I think he's dead on accurate too; everyone in this group has something they could improve and we should appreciate suggestions and seriously consider how best to improve ourselves.  NOTHING in this thread was intended as a direct attack on you, and reacting like it is is frankly inapprorpiate and immature.  That kind of behavior is unbecoming of a fansubber. 

To all our fans and leechers who've been following this thread.  I hope you'll wish Vash luck in his future endeavors and continue to support L-E as well.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 09:13:59 pm by tlynnec »
You shall taste oblivion! ... which tastes like redbull... which is disgusting...

Offline tlynnec

• Rakuen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2006, 09:57:01 pm »
Threads are one topic.  If you have issues with another staff and/or person, take it up with them personally.  This particular thread was not the right place to post your beef with Vash, especially since it's a public thread. Period.

Offline DeadAlready911

• kl33my Hero
  • Very Dead, Very Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2006, 10:00:34 pm »
Thanks for all your hard work Vash. I am sure I will see you in the future.

Offline sol

• Admin
  • Hero of Twenty Faces
  • dongs
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2007, 05:55:29 am »
I didn't get a farewell  :'(

Offline tlynnec

• Rakuen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2007, 03:42:21 am »
NEWS FLASH!!

Vash is no longer dead.  Our team of advanced medical-miracle-makers (lead by Lady Tsunade, Black Jack, and Dr. Tenma) has revived Vash!

Behold the miracle!

(and beware the leftover zombie goo)