General > Leeching & Technical Problems

Lil' help with Harlock

<< < (3/3)

Tsubasa:
Scarywater is rather scary so be nice and use either µTorrent, Azureus or BitComet when downloading. For more info, refer to the thread below:
http://forum.live-evil.org/index.php/topic,1155.0.html

-Tsubasa

leunamortiz:
Posted this to the main “reseed” thread, but since that thread is over a year old I thought I would post here as well. I hope I am not bothering anyone by asking twice.

[Live-eviL]_Captain_Harlock_(TV-1978)_-_Special_Edition please!

Currently up to 80% (was 77% last night) but up to about 73% speed was good.  Now it’s slower than molasses. I am connecting sporadically to 5-7 peers and only about 2 ever download at about 2-3k or so. Seems like the same thing for other peers who are always stuck at the same percentage I am. Seed me and I will seed as well to help!

YaoiBoy:

--- Quote from: leunamortiz on September 06, 2011, 07:46:35 pm ---[Live-eviL]_Captain_Harlock_(TV-1978)_-_Special_Edition please!

--- End quote ---

Greetings,

Sorry, but the Captain Harlock TV-1978 series has been licensed in Region 1 (USA and Canada). As a result, we have stopped distribution. If you mean to be referring to Captain Harlock SSX (sequel), please let us know! That series is still in release and needs to be seeded.

Thanks so much,
YaoiBoy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version