General > Leeching & Technical Problems

Lil' help with Harlock

<< < (2/3) > >>

Willow:

--- Quote from: Tsubasa on November 04, 2006, 04:10:01 pm ---We just released 18 and 12-14 already with no seeds?  :o

-Tsubasa

--- End quote ---

YaoiBoy just got the batch for episodes for 11-15 up.

My computer's back up (my power supply failed last month) so I am back to reseeding all (well, all but 7) of the unseeded L-E torrents. Although it may take a while for any one torrent to be properly serviced as I nurse maid several hundred torrents, of which about 50 to 100 are unseeded at any given time.  ::)

strodium:
 >:( Something's happening with my Harlock hero torrent!
The 11-15 Special edition 1978 series. First there were so few seeders but now the torrent is beeing rejected from the system!!!!
I get this "ERROR:Rejected by tracker - This torrent is not allowed on this tracker"
Can you help please...(and after fixing it please... anyone can seed?)

retrograde inversion:
strodium: If you're still having problems, try refreshing the torrent/updating or polling the tracker/whatever it's called in your torrent client.  The tracker was acting erratically for a while earlier today, so it may take a few tries before you get through.

Tsubasa:
The scarywater tracker is definitely not going well. See some of the stats on the BT page: hard to be convinced the stats are a true reflection of the current figures.

-Tsubasa

DarkSkyLady:
I'm having problems with scarywater right now as well. I was trying to get Death Note and Honey & Clover II. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I thought I was being punished somehow since everyone is so strict. I was getting hysterical. Does anyone know when scarywater will be working properly again? I downloaded earlier today with no problem but not I can't download anything from them at the moment.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version