Author Topic: The Frustration Thread  (Read 37024 times)

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
The Frustration Thread
« on: November 07, 2006, 08:29:32 am »
This is a thread for describing all the frustrations you've been having in life. Fansubbing/IRL, either. Just some rules though:

1) No flaming/trolling other members here if you're staff. This applies to others as well: Do not base your post upon frustration on any Live-eviL member/group or regarding any of our subs.

2) You may sympathise, do not make it worse by snickering or showing empathy though. Any negative comments about any of the posts should be done in pms...but avoid it by all means.

I might as well start it off:
Ever since I moved to this new home, everything bad has been happening with me. Very recently, that is, in the past two weeks, it's been the following
1) Major screw up on College Board's part with my SAT registration and I get notified only a week earlier. -_-
2) Being ecessively hungry, but never being able to eat my lunch.
3) Strikes and such happening outside to such extent I am having to skip all classes.
4) My monitor failing it badly. No anime watching, ;_; Can't afford to give it to repair AGAIN cause I need to use my computer. Cannot purchase a new one too cause it's too costly here.
5) Can't find updated prep materials for my next SAT anywhere in the market cause the prep popular titles all have a 2006 new edition and they're not available here yet other than a copy each at the American Center where they allow you to stay for few hours and read only, i.e. can't photocopy the pages due to copyright reasons.
6) Yeah, forums haven't been nice either lately. -_-
7) Secret
8) Not able to get much work done due to the stress from last week which has kept me really tired. Yet I got so much to do. Although I generally hate 'acting busy'.
9) I can't walk so I'm having to skip on all sorts of party-type programs where there's dances and such.
10) I need to fit in going to a lot of places over the next month but the frequency of visits required to each place and the amount of time I should spend at each place isn't anything close to what can be managed in the amount of time I have.
11) My grandma and mom are being excessively pushy and irritating.
12) Worst that happened so far: My driver was accused of stealing another driver's cell in the same complex we live. Apparently he was sitting inside the other car when the other driver's car returned and found his cell missing. This accusation hurt his pride and he *ran away*. making it seem more like he is the culprit cause he didn't fight. Now, not only something unjust is happening but I can't go to the various places I need to visit till either he returns, if he ever does, or we get a new driver.  But even if we get a new one, he needs to be tested before my parents can trust him and let me go alone with him out. I'm not elaborating one this one than I already have.

Anyways...

Funny, I'm not even 1/4th as worried as I should be.  8) I guess I'm ignoring stuff to make life easier. I just keep telling myself 'Some people got far worse things happening with them'. Take for example the stuff you see in the newspaper -_-.

-Tsubasa

« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 08:32:48 am by Tsubasa »
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline mamochan

• Rakuen Hero
  • Ayukawa!
    • View Profile
Re: The Frustration Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 09:26:11 am »
Good grief, must you tell everyone your frustrations?
What goes on in your city.. stays there >_>
Take an advil and call me in the mornin <_<
Theres no need for everyone to hear your everyday problems.
Even I have them, but I don't tell everyone about them.

Now get some rest/sleep. It'll do you good.
DVD Backlog: Galaxy Angel (all of them), GITS: SAC, Juuni Kokki, Last Exile, Master Keaton, Rurouni Kenshin TV, Saber Marionette J, Saber Marionette J Again, Saber Marionette J to X, Slayers (The), Slayers Next, Slayers Try.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 09:36:52 am »
Good grief, must you tell everyone your frustrations?
What goes on in your city.. stays there >_>
Take an advil and call me in the mornin <_<
Theres no need for everyone to hear your everyday problems.
Even I have them, but I don't tell everyone about them.

Now get some rest/sleep. It'll do you good.

Well, this is a frustration thread. If you don't wanna know, just don't read it. And posts like this, I've told to avoid in the original post like mine so I take no blame if this thread goes out of control.

BTW, I just woke up. ._.

Also, it feels good to let it out when you got no one to share it with. I don't share frustrations with my close friends, I listen to theirs instead. >_>

ooo, thanks for the -1.  ::) An alternative for troll/snicker/empathy perhaps? Well I get a lot of it anyway. >_>

Anyways, good night. ^^

-Tsubasa

Adding something to the *rules*

3) If you're tempted to comment and got nothing good to say, control the temptation and don't post at all.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 09:42:15 am by Tsubasa »
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432

Offline bastard-sama

• Live Evil Members
  • Rakuen Hero
  • in the middle of nowhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 09:45:52 am »
I am frustrated that you have started another lame thread... actually all the threads you start are lame and frustrating
so i can now relieve my stress somewhat
The resident bastard.

Offline mamochan

• Rakuen Hero
  • Ayukawa!
    • View Profile
Welcome to the other Troll thread (It will be when I'm finished with it)
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 09:47:17 am »
Orly?

Well.. here's my frustrations of the day!

1) ??????????
2) ????
3) ??!?!??!?$#!!!%(*%@&%!!!!!!!
4) Profit?
5) ?????
6) ????? ???? should be licensed! \o\
7) Oh look a penny <_<;;
8) There is no 8.
DVD Backlog: Galaxy Angel (all of them), GITS: SAC, Juuni Kokki, Last Exile, Master Keaton, Rurouni Kenshin TV, Saber Marionette J, Saber Marionette J Again, Saber Marionette J to X, Slayers (The), Slayers Next, Slayers Try.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 10:11:35 am »
I am frustrated that you have started another lame thread... actually all the threads you start are lame and frustrating
so i can now relieve my stress somewhat

Oh shut up Bast.

Here goes my monitor again. -_-

This time is that granny's fault. >_> That [CENSORED] bitch. Oh, how I long to meet Light and tell him to write her name on his Death Note. She is the main reason behind 50% of my frustrations.

Anyways, new one:
My granny, who still got enough strength and willpower in her as any 20-year-old, screwed up her cell settings by typing a land phone number without area code thrice and hence erroneous number. Whenever this happens, that cell's outgoing gets locked. Now I'm like 'bitch, how many times have I told you not to mess up? So **** now and leave me alone. Now she expects me to fix it for her. This type of stuff happens everyday. Both she and dad got the habit of calling me three to five times while I'm sleeping for such stuff. -_- Worst of all, since fixing her got my monitor on stand-by mode due to not attending it, it went green again.

-Tsubasa

Offline suzaku_nomiko

• Rakuen Hero
  • いとおしい人のために
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 01:46:12 pm »
* suzaku_nomiko wonders how much it would cost to ship a monitor to Tsubasa :P

-resident Cat Girl of Live-eviL
Timer, encoder,Noob-Typesetter ,GM, Keeper of the claws of death by Kawaii!
Yasashii yoru ni hitori utau uta. Asu wa kimi to utaou. Yume no tsubasa ni notte.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2006, 08:44:26 am »
Appears a ridiculous $400 to places from Fedex but if it's like a website selling and shipping internationally. The total cost of shipping and selling seems to be less.  :o

* Tsubasa got educated by bobby on that one.

-Tsubasa

Offline suzaku_nomiko

• Rakuen Hero
  • いとおしい人のために
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2006, 01:21:57 pm »
that is insane..

Well, the get Beloculus a new computer pool worked out well. thanks to those involved. (you know who you are  ;) )
perhaps it's time to start a get Tsubi a new LCD monitor. since my idea of shipping a spare to her does not look like it will work.  :'(
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 02:07:19 pm by suzaku_nomiko »
-resident Cat Girl of Live-eviL
Timer, encoder,Noob-Typesetter ,GM, Keeper of the claws of death by Kawaii!
Yasashii yoru ni hitori utau uta. Asu wa kimi to utaou. Yume no tsubasa ni notte.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2006, 12:44:41 am »
that is insane..
Well, the get Beloculus a new computer pool worked out well. thanks to those involved. (you know who you are ;) )

The one who wishes to remain anonymous isn't so anonymous unless it's a then there were two.  ;)

perhaps it's time to start a get Tsubi a new LCD monitor. since my idea of shipping a spare to her does not look like it will work. :'(

Bobby got some idea on that, related to ordering from a website.

-Tsubasa

Offline mamochan

• Rakuen Hero
  • Ayukawa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2006, 12:50:52 am »
Right now im frustrated at why I cannot block certain ports in my firewall :/
*kicks zonealarm*
piece of junk :/

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2006, 12:58:24 am »
Someone tried hacking your system?  :o

-Tsubasa

P.S What I do is go to my firewall settings and just add the ports to my list of blocked/opened ports.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 01:05:59 am by Tsubasa »

Offline mamochan

• Rakuen Hero
  • Ayukawa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2006, 01:04:40 am »
No, fscking MS windows patches re opened up some ports that were closed -_-

Offline mamochan

• Rakuen Hero
  • Ayukawa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2006, 01:30:40 am »
frustration over <_<

ports have been blocked inbound :P

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2006, 01:33:12 am »
This is the magic of posting in the Frustration Thread....this style of 'praying', although unorthodox, is actually answered LOL.

Well I am happy it's fixed.   :) Otsukaresama~~~  :D

-Tsubasa