General > General Forum

nOObs to this forums introduce yourself HERE

<< < (3/26) > >>

Tsubasa:
Hmmm, of the absolutely current shows, I am watching the following in their order of preference:
1) Death Note
2) Ghost Hunt
3) Kanon
4) Sumomo Momomo
5) Asatte no Houkou
6) Yamato Nadeshiko Shinchi Henge.

I researched all of the other shows on the current season line-up too but they didn't seem to be something I'd thoroughly enjoy in the long run since, e.g. Pumpkin Scissors or Negima. Can someone suggest any other title worth watching AND burning?

* Tsubasa shudders at the idea that she'll have to burn all those and some more into 700 MB CDs.Slow internet + 40GB hard disk which is full of stuff you cannot empty + living in a place where DVD burners= $$$ + failing monitor = you shouldn't be an anime fan ~_~ AND a fansubber. LOL

-Tsubasa

Draconis:
Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori's Hell Girl character is devilishly cute and goes along with death aspect of Death Note. IMHO it is one of the best shows out right now and worth the DL and burn.

Pumpkin scissors doesn't stand out yes, that's true but certain aspects of the show stand out at times and provide enough for me to watch it.

I enjoy the simple storyline and action of Busou Renkin...then again I really enjoyed Law of Ueki and the underdog with unrelenting courage saves the day isn't the story for everyone.

BBB ( Black Blood Brothers) might look simple on the surface but the past history of the bloodlines begin to reveal themselves as each episode passes and makes the story more interesting to follow...also note the action a + for me.

Negima? is a re-drawn re-release of Mahou Sensei Negima which I did watch the 26 episodes with enthuasium but even with improved graphics I already know what happens and haven't bothered with the re-telling and patiently wait for the second season...as the manga has numerous volumes.

Tenpo Ibun Ayakashi Ayashi has a differnent storyline then most animes out and tries to seperate itself from the norm.
But everytime I see the "Meji Era" I can only think about Kenshin lol
It is a change of pace , but the story for me doesn't seem quite clear enough to start but perhaps that is the angle the creators were looking for.
Drawing universal power from words is definetly not a bad thing.

That's my cents of them anyways.

Tatsuki:
a) How you came to know of us.
i was randomly looking at active fansubbers and bam, i found you guys XD Plus i watched random NANA episodes.

b) What le shows do you watch and why you like them.
Er...Kanon and Desuno cause they rule. And now i've gotten hooked to Snow Queen haha

c) What other shows you'd like to try.
ne??
..well i also watch
Ryusei No Megaman
Tactical Roar
Basilisk
Azumanga Daioh
and many more O.o...

d) How often you're likely to visit us and post.

visit alot especially if im to be true to my duty here!

Tsubasa:

--- Quote from: Tatsuki on November 19, 2006, 10:52:41 am ---b) What le shows do you watch and why you like them.
Er...Kanon and Desuno cause they rule. And now i've gotten hooked to Snow Queen haha

--- End quote ---

We don't sub Kanon afk does.

-Tsubasa

Tatsuki:

--- Quote from: Tsubasa on November 19, 2006, 03:05:31 pm ---We don't sub Kanon afk does.

-Tsubasa

--- End quote ---

i see i thought the question was "what anime you would like to see, that doesnt involve live-evil" lol

gomenasai DX

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version