General > General Forum

nOObs to this forums introduce yourself HERE

<< < (25/26) > >>

Yamaki:
hi guys (lol I was about do send a thanks e-mail... but decided to read the rules first =-P)

a) How you came to know of us.
From animesuki... I usually hunt new series there
b) What le shows do you watch and why you like them.
The Daughter of Twenty Faces and Shion no ou. I liked a lot the both... It's like hidden gems in a sea of naruto/haruhi series  :D
c) What other shows you'd like to try.
man Idk... but definitely i'll check other L-E series...  2 series and two nice results (it's hard to see it nowadays)  :)
d) How often you're likely to visit us and post.
dunno as well... I'm the quiet kind of guy.

BTW: sorry for the bad english... I'm not a native speaker

Wuntvor:
 [:hello]

Well hiya!

I am one of those creepy older guys who spends all his time watching ecchi boing & pantsu anime.  OK, maybe not all my time, but most of it.  Truth be told I watch just about any anime I can get my hands on.  I like watching the slice of life and historical anime the most.  I prefer comedy to most other genres.  I am not a big fan of horror, although I do like vampire anime like Hellsing, MoonPhase and Blood+ as well as comedies like Karin and Rosario & Vampire.  I tend to get turned off by hack and slash films.  I like beautiful anime that make me stare at the backgrounds.  Anything by Studio Ghibli.  I really liked Moribito - Guardian of the Sacred Spirit and Last Exile.  I also enjoy watching AMV's.  Some of my current favorite shows have been K-ON, Cross Game, Tears to Tiara, Valkyria Cronicles, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, Spice & Wolf II, TMoHS S2, Hayate - Combat Butler S2, and a lot of other shows.  I suppose the main show L-E has been subbing that I like is The Daughter of Twenty Faces..  I am glad that the series was finally completed.  ;D
I have also been getting You're Under Arrest - Full Throttle and Future Boy Conan, and enjoyed Detective Academy Q.  I wish Yawara hadn't been licensed since I don't know when I will get a chance to see the rest of it!  Live-Evil, GAMBARE!   [:burtonsnowboard]

I find out about all fansubbing groups by visiting AniDB.  By looking at their calendar I can see what anime are currently being released and what fansubbers are currently subbing them.  I am really looking forward to Inuyasha being finished as well as the release of the newest CLAMP work Kobato.

Paci:
Hi everyone,

a) How you came to know of us.
I think Initial D 4th Stage or Death Note was my first le anime.

b) What le shows do you watch and why you like them.
Tokyo Marble Chocolate was a cute story told from opposing perspectives. The Daughter of Twenty Faces was a refreshing take on the rare mystery genre.

c) What other shows you'd like to try.
Future Boy Conan looks interesting. After all, Hayao Miyazaki, a personal fave, is involved. :)

d) How often you're likely to visit us and post.
Like many people, I'm not much of a forum-goer. I might post occasionally, but I'm no where near those people who have 1000+ posts. :P

jackprw1:
My name is Jack and I'd just like to say hi to everyone. As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot. When I heard of the community I thought it would be wonderful to expand to a new community, meet like minded people and share thoughts and services with fellow members.I am sure there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out.I was looking for a new forum to join and the higher powers of Google has brought me here! I look forward to meeting you all and wish you the best of success.

Firechick12012:
Hello everyone. I'm Julia, aka Firechick. I'm just your typical 16 year old autistic girl who lives on anime/manga/video games/books and all that stuff. A pleasure to meet you all. I hope I won't be of any trouble to you in any way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version