General > General Forum

nOObs to this forums introduce yourself HERE

<< < (2/26) > >>

Tsubasa:

--- Quote from: Draconis on November 10, 2006, 04:00:55 pm ---Too much time? yes Evil leacher?no I try to at least seed each download for another day. Animaniac?maybe Otaku? possibly

I think that's enough for now.

Much appreciation for all your hard work.どうもありがとうございます

--- End quote ---

Haha, quite a history, But I just made a 2 hours-worth of post so all I will say for now is....don't be the one to call yourself Otaku. They'd never do that in Japan.

And you're welcome.

-Tsubasa

Draconis:
My other personality thinks that of myself...don't ask...
And yes by your post count and seeing how you start most threads I expect your fingers to be a little sore...also note for whatever given reason I was hoping you would respond to a portion of my introduction...well that's enough knowledge about me for now.

keepergirl:
Welcome to both Kirstie and Draconis.   :)

--- Quote from: Draconis on November 10, 2006, 04:00:55 pm ---Jigoku shoujo futakumori( shows with death are cool...

once Ghost Hunt finishing downloading I'll see if I stick with that.

--- End quote ---
I couldn't agree more with that "shows with death are cool" statement.  I'm also a big fan of darker shows.
Ghost Hunt is awesome.  Right now, it's probably my second favorite show from this season (behind Death Note).  The second episode ends on such a cliffhanger though, and now I'm left suffering until episode 3 is released.

Again, welcome to the L-E forums and be sure to post lots to give Tsubie something to respond to.  ;)

Tsubasa:
Oh thank you thank you people.

* Tsubasa bows.

--- Quote from: Draconis on November 11, 2006, 03:54:47 am ---My other personality thinks that of myself...don't ask...

--- End quote ---

Rare case of MPD.

--- Quote from: keepergirl on November 11, 2006, 07:33:17 am ---Ghost Hunt is awesome. Right now, it's probably my second favorite show from this season (behind Death Note). The second episode ends on such a cliffhanger though, and now I'm left suffering until episode 3 is released.

--- End quote ---

Mee too.  :D :D

I'm just so happy that Ureshii released ep 2

-Tsubasa

Draconis:
Yes, I agree Ghost Hunt is good and I'm picking that up as well...but for me
it falls short to Death Note and Jigoku Shoujo Futakumori.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version