Author Topic: DEATH NOTE!!!! .:.Master Thread.:.  (Read 281789 times)

Offline PlasticYakuza

• Condor Hero
  • Drunken Bishie
    • View Profile
Re: DEATH NOTE!!!! .:.Master Thread.:.
« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2006, 12:26:37 am »
if you feel that trying to kill each other is yaoi then yes

Gundam Wing  ;D
libido bending hot signals sending

Offline OniBlood the LZ

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2006, 07:25:14 pm »
I'm new around here and to death note and I have to say it's one of the best animes I've seen in a long time it has me on my feet waiting for the next death note. So thank you for hard work -Oni the LZ
Gott ist ein popstar!

Hey little girl wants some candy?

Offline Eric the Grey

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2006, 12:08:56 pm »
I had to stop by the site for another reason, so I thought I'd toss my own personal "thank you" to the team doing this series.  It's looking awesome so far.

8) Eric the Grey
What's the worst that can happen?

Offline Thanatos

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 30, 2006, 12:41:27 am »
Hey all together!

Got to know "Death Note" last week on some video site, directly downloaded the first three episodes and am totally blown away by this fantastic series. I have found some more fans of "Death Note" in the very first days and now we all hunger all the time for a new release...

Right on the way to download Ep. 04 now...

A great thanks to the Ladies of Live-evil for their great work. Saw another fansubbed version of "Death Note" in the meantime and the translation wasn't as good as yours! Go on Ladies! We're waiting for more high quality subbed "Death Note" Episodes from you!

Than
The human whose name is written in this note shall die.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 30, 2006, 01:07:10 am »
Ty,
this is the most relaxing recent popular series thread I've seen in the L-E forums, so different from ID4 or the Tsubasa one. It's nice getting thanks and I really hope people will actually start talking about  the series itself now like we do in anime forums in general. So whatddya think of ep 4 guys?  :D

-Tsubasa
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline Kirstie

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 30, 2006, 03:12:41 am »
Heya,

New to these forums, just wanted to say thanks for your time and effort in subbing Death Note. I'm really glad I decided to check it out, heh. I'm loving the show thus far! I don't have much time to post now, so I'll post more later. Thanks again.  ;D

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 30, 2006, 03:14:22 pm »
Haha! Dya remember the whining that occured when episode 26 of Tsubasa was delayed?

Eppie 4 was brill, though I really don't want him, to kill Ray, and yet, I've actually not much of a clue why, but seeing as now, Light's been confirmed as safe, if he kills the guy who was stalking (though YES I know that's not the correct term) him, then they're bound to figure it out. Or at least L will, if the police don't (but that's not the actual reason why I dun want Roy dead...)

I want more L *sulk*
I never know what to put for these things....

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 30, 2006, 03:57:16 pm »
Yeah Light should just stop giving damn to Ray now that he is no longer suspicious of him. Eventually he will bug off. If he goes and kills Ray, God save Light. He has no idea yet about how smart L is. >_>

-Tsubasa
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 31, 2006, 05:50:41 am »
I agree! It would be an unnecessary and stupid move to kill Ray at this point.  :P It would actually have the reverse effect of bringing suspicion onto Light. I mean he already basically has a "pass" from Ray, so it would be unfathomably stupid of Light to kill him at this point. If he keeps doing super stupid stuff like this I don't know how they can make this series 37 episodes, I'd expect L to catch him within like the first 10!  :o
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
<YaoiBoy> nice job getting DN out
<Blue_Mage> I think I might be addicted to the ending song...
<Blue_Mage> It's so pretty."
ROFL ;D

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 31, 2006, 08:17:10 am »
I guess in the case they will spend the the last 30 episodes staring at each other as they do in the OP.  :D ;)

-Tsubasa

Offline Nightplague

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 31, 2006, 11:19:37 am »
A friend of mine recommended the series so I looked it up, downloaded it and watched. I have to say, it's one of the best anime's I've seen!

Oh, and that about, Light wanting to kill ray, keep in mind that Light has no idea that Ray is about to give up!

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 31, 2006, 01:39:35 pm »
Well there were two motives for the bus incident
a) to find out his stalker's identity
b) to kill that criminal in a way such that Ray stops suspecting he is behind it all

So we should be pretty confident that things like the stuff he is been doing will surely cause Ray to give up on him. So I say he knows but is still wanting to have the fun.  :-\

-Tsubasa

Offline hostghost

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 31, 2006, 02:34:40 pm »
Hi,

I just had to sign on to the forum to give you my humble thanks, the subbing and image quality of Death Note is superb!

And as to the case of Light killing Ray, I don't think that Light had this second motive that you presented Tsubasa. He might have thought so, but I think he was to ocupied with frustration over the intrusion that Ray proved to be.
I do agree that killing Ray is stupid, it will only draw atention to him. Allthough there is still a posibility that Light might rescue himself from tradgedy. Like killing ray in a manner that leaves no clue. Making him walk past a bank while there is a robbery, and as the obedient cop he is he acts to rescue the litle hostage girl and gets shot by the robber. That way there would be no clue as to wheter it was light who did it or not.

Anyway, I am simply shaking with anticipation for episode 5 ;D
"Hoping my two cents might be worth a dime"

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 31, 2006, 02:40:43 pm »
Well, if anyone besides him knows that he was the one sent to tail Light, since he got killed despite of not being a bad guy, it is certainly likely to raise suspicions.

Same here, can't wait for episode 5.

-Tsubasa

Offline hostghost

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 31, 2006, 06:37:58 pm »
Well, if anyone besides him knows that he was the one sent to tail Light, since he got killed despite of not being a bad guy, it is certainly likely to raise suspicions.

You may very well be right, I'm just kinda rooting for light and hope he won't screw up too soon. Let him sail on the wind of godlike powers  8)
"Hoping my two cents might be worth a dime"