Author Topic: DEATH NOTE!!!! .:.Master Thread.:.  (Read 255653 times)

Offline twik

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Re: DEATH NOTE!!!! .:.Master Thread.:.
« Reply #375 on: December 30, 2006, 11:40:26 pm »
When I saw "Asahi Light" go across the bottom of the screen my first thought was whether Asahi had come out with a new light beer and if this was some play on words.

Offline Satsujin

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: December 31, 2006, 07:52:56 am »
Just dropping in to give you all kudos for your work.  :-*

Offline Lust

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: December 31, 2006, 11:53:44 am »
Along with L freaking out about the Death Gods. I suppose if I hadn't read the manga, I'd have thought he was having a heart attack.... How many of you thought he was?

my initial thought was that he was over-reacting because in the first moment it seemed like one of those reactions where you're in the process of eating something and you get a surprise.

as several seconds passed and he fell i changed to, "there's no way he can be having a heart attack this early"

the episode left me with a distinct craving for strawberry sundae.

Offline Cougar

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: December 31, 2006, 08:03:47 pm »
The episode was really good. I like how it explained more about the other Kira (the girl). I liked the ending too when Light and the girl are wondering about each other. They are closer than they think  ;)

Can't wait for the next episode.

Offline tlynnec

• Rakuen Hero
  • L-E\LLE Staff Editor/TS/encode/QC
    • View Profile
    • Personal Website... it's safe.
« Reply #379 on: January 02, 2007, 05:39:49 am »
yeah, it did look a bit like a heart attack at first.  i think they overdid that reaction a little, but otherwise it was a great ep!

FYI, there is no episode airing this week, so it'll be two weeks between episodes again :(
You shall taste oblivion! ... which tastes like redbull... which is disgusting...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am staff, hear me roar!

Offline Michael

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: January 02, 2007, 05:42:30 am »
Bah.  I want more Misa.

Offline Iusty

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: January 05, 2007, 05:36:35 am »
I've seen enough Misa and her ,,creativity" to last me a life time :D Her letter, her intent, her story, hell even her job are just random accourances, and her mind is just... NOT there. I didn't even imagine that that girl would actually complicate the fight between Light and L with all those direct references to Death Gods and their eyes. Light managed to pull it off for a while with the whole ,,code" idea, but I wonder if his little game won't fall appart from that stupid joke that almost burned him during the camera incident, as in telling L about Death Gods (eating apples, lol).

Offline KAX

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 05, 2007, 07:33:30 pm »
a few things i noticed about this episode.

Light made a loud gasp when she mentioned the eyes, how did no one see that?

agreed on L's overacting display, to have such a calm and collected guy fall out of his chair is too much

and last but not least, when the girl showed up to get her sundae, wouldnt the two death gods see each other? Im assuming they would, but then the next question would be, would they tell their human friends about it?

and why no death note this week?!?!?!!!!!1?11/

Offline Michael

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 05, 2007, 07:55:33 pm »
I've seen enough Misa and her ,,creativity" to last me a life time :D Her letter, her intent, her story, hell even her job are just random accourances, and her mind is just... NOT there. I didn't even imagine that that girl would actually complicate the fight between Light and L with all those direct references to Death Gods and their eyes. Light managed to pull it off for a while with the whole ,,code" idea, but I wonder if his little game won't fall appart from that stupid joke that almost burned him during the camera incident, as in telling L about Death Gods (eating apples, lol).
Well, it's not her personality or intelligence that makes me want more Misa per se... it's that she's fking HOTTTT.

Other than that I think she's one helluva crazy dense chick.  Still... seriously though until Misa was introduced, Death Note has given only the female watchers someone to swoon over, Light and L.

Of course Misa would be more attractive to me if she were smart and beautiful, but I'll settle for crazy hot chick if that's all Death Note gives me. :P
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 07:57:05 pm by Michael »

Offline Nyaz

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 05, 2007, 09:40:26 pm »
Hello everyone on this forum, you probably haven't seen me before, but Death Note demands my attention here.

Because it rules.

a few things i noticed about this episode.

Light made a loud gasp when she mentioned the eyes, how did no one see that?

agreed on L's overacting display, to have such a calm and collected guy fall out of his chair is too much

and last but not least, when the girl showed up to get her sundae, wouldnt the two death gods see each other? Im assuming they would, but then the next question would be, would they tell their human friends about it?

About the gasp, I was thinking about it too, I was just waiting for the people around him to turn toward him and ask "What is it?". But no such luck... or unluck.

I honestly thought L was being killed by Misa when he fell out of the chair like he did, wondering how the hell it had happened.

I wouldn't go as far as saying that Light and Misa are 'friends' to the Death Gods. I mean, seriously... they are mostly there to watch the show :)

and why no death note this week?!?!?!!!!!1?11/

Although it is rude to ask hard-working people what the hell they are doing, I'm so excited to see the next episode I'm almost asking that myself :)

Offline Michael

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: January 05, 2007, 09:47:25 pm »
There is no Death Note this week because no episode aired in Japan this week.

You can't fansub what doesn't exist.

Offline Nyaz

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: January 05, 2007, 11:22:05 pm »
Augh! The horror!
We must make them see the wrong in their ways. There must be Death Note.

Offline twik

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: January 05, 2007, 11:35:11 pm »
Other than that I think she's one helluva crazy dense chick.

That's what makes her dangerous.

Offline tlynnec

• Rakuen Hero
  • L-E\LLE Staff Editor/TS/encode/QC
    • View Profile
    • Personal Website... it's safe.
« Reply #388 on: January 06, 2007, 09:36:28 am »
aaarrrggg... reading these last couple posts it has been SO hard to keep my mouth shut.  Curse you manga spoilers, curse you!  I'll just say that Misa has more than her looks to make her interesting...
You shall taste oblivion! ... which tastes like redbull... which is disgusting...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am staff, hear me roar!

Offline Kyouya

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: January 06, 2007, 03:40:49 pm »
this show is gonna be hella sad later. that guy is so gonna die. man just thinking about it is hella sad. well when that guy dies it'll be all over. we should vote who thinks that smart guys gonna die. this not gonna be a good ending.