Author Topic: Anything at Any Time for Anyone  (Read 46338 times)

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
Re: Anything at Any Time for Anyone
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2006, 10:24:18 am »
There you want to eat something...lunch, knowing that you need energy to progress anywhere with your work and you're hungry too but you just can't make yourself eat and this throbbing headache keeps increasing hour by hour and you close your eyes hoping to get some sleep, instead have nightmares and you want to focus on something exciting but is told to take a break instead, which will actually allow you to focus more on your soltitude, hence make it worse. Then you try to seek external help and company by idling in forums and IRC and in the end, you're again left with soltitude and wandering thoughts, guilt and sense of worthlessness.

-Tsubasa

P.S Thanks for the hug but and I do get them a lot these days....all cyber. I'm afraid soon, they'll just lose their meaning.
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline Draconis

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2006, 01:28:41 pm »
It did it again...I have not the mental capacity at this hour to be witty multiple times.

That's kinda eerie...you posted as i was on break with cup of coffee and for the most part you stole/borrowed the words right outta my mouth or should I say text from my fingers.

The harder I try the more I fail
The closer I get the further it becomes
In trying to prevent suffering I cause it

I can longer fear to be afraid
" No one really wants to die.."

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2006, 04:29:16 pm »
Yay it's my mom's birthday.

But guess what, I spend the evening taking a very needed nap and get the news the award ceremony is going to be postponed.  :( Tsubie doesn't get to meet friends nor receive award.  :'(

-Tsubasa
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432

Offline keepergirl

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2006, 12:19:47 am »
It did it again...I have not the mental capacity at this hour to be witty multiple times.
Lol, I'm assuming this means that the system logged you out again before you could post?
If that's the case, do you keep the box checked that says something like "Stay logged in" or something to that effect?  If not, make sure it's checked.  (You will still be able to log in/out as normal.)

Aw, sorry to hear about the postponement of your awards ceremony, Tsubie. :(

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2006, 12:30:51 am »
Aw, sorry to hear about the postponement of your awards ceremony, Tsubie. :(
I just hope they don't change the original venue. Last time I was an awardee they did that and I was very mad.  :(

-Tsubasa

Offline keepergirl

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2006, 03:20:08 am »
Poor Tsubie.  I hope the same thing doesn't happen this year.

Since this is sort of the 'post whatever' thread, I decided that I should mention how pleased I am that ADV appears to have licensed Keroro Gunsou.  They haven't announced it yet, but it's almost definite.  (And if anyone hasn't seen it, make sure to check out ADV's site.  Preferably today, because I don't know how much longer they'll leave it like that.)

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2006, 04:06:43 am »
ADV licensed Keroro Gunsou? oO oO oO oO

So does any know if Doremi will still be subbing it?

-Tsubasa

Offline keepergirl

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2006, 04:13:14 am »
I'm not sure if Doremi will continue it.  I think they'll probably drop it, because I believe they use Scarywater tracker.  The only other project that Doremi's done that's gotten licensed is Kashimashi, and the torrents for that were hosted on Kaze no Koe's tracker (and have, in fact, been taken down since the license has been confirmed).  So my guess is that Doremi will drop, once ADV officially announces the license.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2006, 04:28:06 am »
I'm not sure if Doremi will continue it. I think they'll probably drop it, because I believe they use Scarywater tracker. The only other project that Doremi's done that's gotten licensed is Kashimashi, and the torrents for that were hosted on Kaze no Koe's tracker (and have, in fact, been taken down since the license has been confirmed). So my guess is that Doremi will drop, once ADV officially announces the license.

I just don't if to be happy or sad now.  :'( Getting the remaining raws will be a pain.

-Tsubasa

Offline Draconis

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2006, 08:04:54 am »
I haven't seen that series but for me ADV normally does the series justice.

On a different note Tsubie broke a 1,000 posts and it lookslike the system doesn't know what to do with all those zero's...anyone want to try and beat that? yeah didn't think so. Forum Queen eh? don't know if I should be excited or scared..maybe both

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2006, 08:39:06 am »
Hmmm yeah many zeroes. I just wish at your 6th star the stars began looking a bit more 'special' cause trust me, it was plain hard work. Cause I managed to get a bunch of people irritated at me in the entire process and still didn't give up.  :) As for stars itself, I wonder if you have seen admin stars. It's like a mod star but red. The mod stars aren't pretty cause that green is pretty ugly plus the maximum no of stars you can get is always 5.  :( So on a scale, this is better. I just want six shiny blue stars.  :D

My school forums are crazy.
We got stars too:
admin - gold (looks more orange)
moderator - silver
members - yellow like here

current stats:
total members: 32 456
total no of posts: 165 229
total no of boards: 34
total no of sub forums = 170 ~_~
posting rate: 162 posts/day
male: female: 15:1 ( :o)
greatest no of posts so far: 4621

total no. of admins: 1
total no. of co-admins: 2
total no. of moderators: 27
total no. of ranks: 10
total no. of stars: 10
highest rank so far: A native word which will sound non-sensical

We'll be shutting it down soon due to a server change. It will be a pain to delete my account cause I got so much memories there. ><   :'(

And you need not be scared, I won't turn into a tigress again online. Better to be a kitty at least 3/5th of the time.  :)

-Tsubasa

P.S As for competiing with my post count, I will have to work extra hard when I see that someone is about to beat me. ^^ I have wasted enough of my precious hours on this posting. I can't afford to spend more. ><

Offline Draconis

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2006, 09:14:23 am »
That explains a lot...my head is overloaded now with post information.

Either way I don't expect someone to try and take the reins away anytime soon.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2006, 11:25:04 am »
Reins  ???

-Tsubasa

Offline Draconis

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2006, 12:50:02 pm »
as in Horse reins that guide and lead the horse

To say that you lead in post count and no one else will take the "reins" and lead themselves

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2006, 12:57:08 pm »
Hence I am the queen.

BTW, credit that title to another forum member hostghost. He came up with it.

-Tsubasa