Author Topic: NANA Anime & Live-Action  (Read 86077 times)

Offline Wenchfaery

• n00b Hero
  • the wenchiest of the faeries!
    • View Profile
    • My LJ
Re: NANA Anime & Live-Action
« Reply #105 on: June 06, 2006, 11:35:35 pm »
Tofusensei get back here or this thread will get scarier than our Tsubasa thread has ever been.
 :o

Oh, I dunno about that . . . Tsubasa got *pretty* scary there for a while . . .

~Wenchfaery, also patiently waiting for NANA . . . .
~tsukino hikari wa ai no message~

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 06, 2006, 11:49:24 pm »
If you have a nice bandwidth you're welcome to be patient and wait for our release of NANA.  I mean, another goup is already doing it so you can just watch that and when we release ours, download that as well for the collection. 

And the Tsubasa thread had lost lost the scary sense it previously had so I just had to bring it back.

Fandom is a passion my friend.  ;D
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline Wenchfaery

• n00b Hero
  • the wenchiest of the faeries!
    • View Profile
    • My LJ
« Reply #107 on: June 06, 2006, 11:52:05 pm »
If you have a nice bandwidth you're welcome to be patient and wait for our release of NANA.  I mean, another goup is already doing it so you can just watch that and when we release ours, download that as well for the collection. 

And the Tsubasa thread had lost lost the scary sense it previously had so I just had to bring it back.

Fandom is a passion my friend.  ;D

Enh, I'm willing to wait for the L-E release. It's so shiny. I'm not as caught up in NANA's story as I am with Tsubasa, so I'm much more patient. :D

We should start threatening sacrifices over in the Tsubasa thread.

I'm with you on the fandom passion. :D
~tsukino hikari wa ai no message~

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 07, 2006, 12:02:25 am »
Enh, I'm willing to wait for the L-E release. It's so shiny. I'm not as caught up in NANA's story as I am with Tsubasa, so I'm much more patient. :D

We should start threatening sacrifices over in the Tsubasa thread.

I'm with you on the fandom passion. :D

I don't even want to remember that we haven't released NANA for 3 weeks now.   ::)

As for threats, hmmm, I am locked in the bondage of L-E membership...all I can do is shout and swear about the release, nothing else.  You can do whatever you think is suitable for the Tsubasa thread, things really need heating up lol.  Hmmm, what else can WE do?  ???  ???  ???
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline Beckett

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 08, 2006, 05:13:46 am »
This has been bothering me for a while, but is it just me, or does anyone else think the singing voice of the voice actress that plays Osaki sounds just like the lead singer of Kidney Thieves?  For those who haven't heard this band, give a listen at http://www.kidneythieves.com/music.html?bg=m and tell me what you think, I swear they sound almost identical to me.

Offline zdarkgalz

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 13, 2006, 09:49:04 am »
<sob> i really want live-evil to sub the nana episodes! i just hate waiting! but i will for the sake of quality in each sub that you members put into it. i'm just so caught up in nana. i loved the live-action movie. after watching it, i fell for mika nakashima as a hardcore fan! plus i love the music. =D