Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Season MASTER THREAD  (Read 270720 times)

Offline Shadic

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Season MASTER THREAD
« Reply #255 on: June 06, 2006, 10:52:10 pm »
And it's weird Shadic, sex has nothing to do with liking anime I presumed.  ???

no no don't get me wrong I just find it nice to meet girls who like anime cause I haven't met many of them. Gives me the feeling like "YES!!! They DO exist I'm not crazy"

Anyways getting off the topic. Throughout the entire anime they hinted that Sakura has a hidden power but have anyone seen any other hint of what that power might be?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 11:00:53 pm by Shadic »

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 06, 2006, 11:01:41 pm »
Didn't FictionJunction KAORI do Kaze no Machi e? The song from Outo?

And I do know more guys that watch anime . . . most of my girl friends that are into it read manga instead. Mind you, I know more guys than girls, so maybe my ideas are a little skewed.

WE WANT TSUBASA! WE WANT TSUBASA! WE WANT TSUBASA!(and Ask Dr. Rin!)

Actually 'Kaze no Machi e' was sung by FictionJunction KEIKO.  'Tsubasa' was done by KAORI.  She is my age and a typical Japanese singer...this one was probably her debut song....and so can't speak English.  The whole FictionJunction thingy came out last year: FictionJuction KAORI, FictionJunction KEIKO, FictionJunction ASUKA and my favorite FictionJuction YUUKA (who did the songs in Madlax and and 'Honoo no Tobira' for Gundam Seed Destiny).  I am pretty sure all their songs were composed and written by Miss Kajiura Yuki.

Anyways, about this girl/guy thing, all over the world people like anime.  If you were to do a survey around the world and not just the western hemisphere you'd see many girls are into anime....the population is exceeded by girls especially in South Asia.

And as for Sakura's power....she has an excellent luck and was called god's favorite daughter or something....it has to do with the power I suppose.  Whatever she did in her previous life (  ;) ) is probably responsible for that.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 11:09:16 pm by Tsubasa »
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline Wenchfaery

• n00b Hero
  • the wenchiest of the faeries!
    • View Profile
    • My LJ
« Reply #257 on: June 06, 2006, 11:19:21 pm »
Actually 'Kaze no Machi e' was sung by FictionJunction KEIKO . .

Oooh, okay.

And as for Sakura's power....she has an excellent luck and was called god's favorite daughter or something....it has to do with the power I suppose.  Whatever she did in her previous life (  ;) ) is probably responsible for that.

I think the way to figure this out is through, strangely enough, Fujitaka. Tsubasa, I know you'll know that in CCS Fujitaka is Sakura's father, and Syaoran is a descendent of Clow Reed. Now in Tsubasa, Sakura is Clow Reed's daughter, and Syaoran was raised by Fujitaka. I can't remember if Yuuko mentioned it or not, but wouldn't Sakura and Syaoran also exist in her world? (because techically everyone should exist in every world). So, theoretically, the Sakura of Yuuko's world and the Sakura of Clow Country could be linked - I saw it suggested on a fansite that maybe when CCS Sakura released the seal on the Book was the same time that Tsubasa Sakura lost her feathers - what do we think? It's a neat idea, and convoluted enough to be CLAMP. :D

Edited to add:

WE WANT TSUBASA!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 11:30:05 pm by Wenchfaery »
~tsukino hikari wa ai no message~

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 06, 2006, 11:30:16 pm »

I think the way to figure this out is through, strangely enough, Fujitaka. Tsubasa, I know you'll know that in CCS Fujitaka is Sakura's father, and Syaoran is a descendent of Clow Reed. Now in Tsubasa, Sakura is Clow Reed's daughter, and Syaoran was raised by Fujitaka. I can't remember if Yuuko mentioned it or not, but wouldn't Sakura and Syaoran also exist in her world? (because techically everyone should exist in every world). So, theoretically, the Sakura of Yuuko's world and the Sakura of Clow Country could be linked - I saw it suggested on a fansite that maybe when CCS Sakura released the seal on the Book was the same time that Tsubasa Sakura lost her feathers - what do we think? It's a neat idea, and convoluted enough to be CLAMP. :D

Uhhh, okay but this is supposed to be characters' crossovers not plot crossovers.  Well, in my fanfics I did write about Syaoran and Sakura meeting themselves in another world...and something like this is bound to happen in the future episodes...maybe not now but season 3.  And yeah CLAMP is unbelievably like Eriol at times but really I think it's Clow Reed that holds the key and not Fujitaka...now Syaoran not remembering his past is a very important thing in this story.  And that bad guy with glasses---Fei Wong Reed---is probably dead, maybe he wants to get the feathers to bring back his life, or someone else's life, this idea came to me on watching ep. 30.
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432

Offline Wenchfaery

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
    • My LJ
« Reply #259 on: June 06, 2006, 11:33:15 pm »
And yeah CLAMP is unbelievably like Eriol at times but really I think it's Clow Reed that holds the key and not Fujitaka...now Syaoran not remembering his past is a very important thing in this story.  And that bad guy with glasses---Fei Wong Reed---is probably dead, maybe he wants to get the feathers to bring back his life, or someone else's life, this idea came to me on watching ep. 30.

Dead, eh? I never thought of that one . . . what makes you think that? (And I can't WAIT to find out about Syaoran's past, if he even has one . . . that Syaoran-In-A-Jar(tm) really makes me wonder . . .)

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 06, 2006, 11:40:07 pm »
Dead, eh? I never thought of that one . . . what makes you think that?

Yeah reincarnation.  Episode 30...Fei Wong got less evil and more serious at the mention of not being able to bring back the dead....so t'was an idea. ;D

Offline Shadic

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 06, 2006, 11:47:34 pm »
Well with about 46 episodes to go it's going to be interesting to see how Clamp resolve the plot ^^.

Offline Wenchfaery

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
    • My LJ
« Reply #262 on: June 06, 2006, 11:53:58 pm »
Well with about 46 episodes to go it's going to be interesting to see how Clamp resolve the plot ^^.

So worried about this series falling into the 'world of the week' syndrome - how is CLAMP gonna keep it interesting for Sooooo Long? But I'm willing to stick it out, provided they don't kill off anyone important (almost lost it back in Outo with Fai, I tell ya).

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 06, 2006, 11:56:43 pm »
I am really looking forward to Season 3....season 2 they won't bring us to any conclusion and all we get to do is watch fillers and enjoy the different worlds in the hope of meeting the dark Evil Syaoran and the twins of the characters....even then, most of these things will be definitely pushed to Season 3.  CLAMP is rather torturing and unpredictable...don't we all know that?

And when people say about slow plot development, I'd like to remind them that we have 46 more episodes to go...so things won't be clear to us this soon.  I know all this waiting is frustrating and Season 2 won't really get us anywhere but hey, we need to remember key details from the early episodes to relate them with the final thing we are hopefully going to see someday.

This series is not one of those with multiple evil presence.

Offline Wenchfaery

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
    • My LJ
« Reply #264 on: June 06, 2006, 11:59:13 pm »
I am really looking forward to Season 3....season 2 they won't bring us to any conclusion and all we get to do is watch fillers and enjoy the different worlds in the hope of meeting the dark Evil Syaoran and the twins of the characters....even then, most of these things will be definitely pushed to Season 3.  CLAMP is rather torturing and unpredictable...don't we all know that?

Ahh, middle movie syndrome. Anyone seen Lord of the Rings:The Two Towers? All important, yes, but just not as interesting. Oh, CLAMP, how you string us along . . .

MUST HAVE EPISODE 32 NOW! MUST SEE CHII!

Offline Wenchfaery

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
    • My LJ
« Reply #265 on: June 07, 2006, 12:06:02 am »
Hey, maybe we should threaten to sacrifice some Galaxy Express 999 characters if we don't get Ep. 32 soon . . . or at least hear from Tofusensei so we know he's alive . . .

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 07, 2006, 12:11:43 am »
Hey, maybe we should threaten to sacrifice some Galaxy Express 999 characters if we don't get Ep. 32 soon . . . or at least hear from Tofusensei so we know he's alive . . .

Hmmmm, not a bad idea.  But you know you can't do anything from the net except one thing which is too much.

Anyways, I'm heading off to bed now.

And, Tsubasa 32 get here![/size][/b][/color]

Kaishi Zero

« Reply #267 on: June 07, 2006, 02:38:06 am »

Well, that has nothing to do with getting licensed. Some animes are even pre-licensed.

Knowing FUNimation, they don't even care about subbers or Tsubasa in general. I wouldn't be surprised if they suddenly dropped the season 1 license, seeing as how the English Tsubasa project is a dead doornail.

They probably got stumped with how they should make it so that Sakura wouldn't call Syaoran without the kun title. But they want to eliminate kun.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 02:40:59 am by Kaishi Zero »

Offline Shadic

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 07, 2006, 03:16:18 am »
Ok people enough whining lol. Whining and begging isn't going to get anything done, except annoy people. It's starting to sound like Parents yelling at their children to do the dishes or clean their room. Doesn't get it done any faster and just gives people headaches lol. So tone it down a bit please.

Offline GreatKeroBerous

• n00b Hero
  • *Sigh* I luv anime
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 07, 2006, 04:05:23 am »
They probably got stumped with how they should make it so that Sakura wouldn't call Syaoran without the kun title. But they want to eliminate kun.

Oh, thats easy. Its all in the actors. She would say something ike "Oh Syaoran" Or "Hey Syaoran" There are a billion of them, you just need to be creative.