Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Season MASTER THREAD  (Read 244739 times)

Kaishi Zero

Re: Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Season MASTER THREAD
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2006, 06:15:43 am »
they go crazy because they are too stupid and they cant think besides the, "OMG THERES SYAORANZZZZ ANDZZZZ SAKURAAAAAAAAZ"

A rather silly comment, but it's not that. People just get impatient when they get use to the early releases and then one day it gets delayed.

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2006, 08:02:07 am »
That, and we're on the third episode. Everyone's eager because it's the new series and it's been given glitter to go along with all the good things about series 1.

It gets out so fast because of dattebayo, which, for as long as i've been watching Naruto, has never missed a release. Every thursday morning (wednesday night for you guys) it's there, and it's really a miracle that it gets out so fast.
I never know what to put for these things....

Offline Sakura_Syaoran

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Tsubasa ep.29
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2006, 03:45:54 pm »
heloww... i'm a new member here... btw, i just want to ask to you all... it has been 3 days after the release of tsubasa chronicle ep.29... but,why the the sub one haven't out(release)???the english sub version....
And when will it release by dattebayo??? i just really want to see it... thankzz....
and do you know the purpose, why is it delayed???

Offline DIABLO_CHRoNO

• n00b Hero
  • SALUDOS FROM MEXICO!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2006, 04:20:00 pm »
Not only the 3rd episode, but the FINAL episode of the Piffle Country lol...

that just makes the wait more worthy... and still L-E and DB are both the fastest fansubbing groups ever..

i'm just showing my support by standing aside and wait without complains...

by the way.. Tofu, i hope you solved anything troubles you..
see ya guys!
El poder nace cuando tus deseos son escuchados, ahi radica el poder

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
Re: Tsubasa ep.29
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2006, 05:58:28 pm »
To Sakura_Syaoran

DO NOT ASK WHEN A FANSUB GROUP WILL RELEASE SOME FANSUBS. YOU NEVER EVER EVER DO THAT. YOU JUST MAKE YOURSELF LAME AND STUPID AND PEOPLE WILL LAUGH AT YOU.

-gumbaloom

Ps You've just been trolled
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 06:03:08 pm by gumbaloom »
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline blueknight

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2006, 07:17:29 pm »
I wonder what causes the delays here at Live-eviL... and why nobody else subs TRC (which is why all the fans go crazy when it's late)
possibly because the subbers have a life?

and truth be told there is no such thing as a late release to be late it would have to be scheduled to be released at a specific  time. as for other people not subbing season two. who knows? maybe they don't want to chance a license or something or waste time if they think it will be licensed. me just grateful  for le&db subbing s2

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2006, 08:45:47 pm »
Aahahahaah we have a winner.

Dont people realise when they're being trolled ? XD

I do concur with his sentiments tho, a lot of the Tsubasa fandom is rather one track minded and only care about their weekly fix.

If you actually bothered to try watching some of our other releases (and the bittorrent statistics speak for themselves that only a small percentage of the Tsubasa fandom cares about anything other than Tsubasa) you'd see there are other anime's out there with better story / better character development etc etc etc.

PS Don't try to convince me otherwise that 98% of Tsubsa fans couldn't care less about anything apart from Tsubasa as Tsubasa gets 25x more BT dl's than any of our other shows.

I challenge ANYONE to present a well justified argument as to why Tsubasa is better than say...Galaxy Express 999 (an epic space opera spread over 110 eps) or the will they won't they relationship of Yawara and Matsuda which is only given some conclusion in the VERY LAST OVA of a 124 eposide series or the sheer emotion and grandeur of Sailor Stars's ending.

My point is yeah Tsubasa has it's moments with some fine storytelling but when compared to some other anime out there it's NOT an instant classic. It's just riding on the wave of the fact it's a clamp crossover.

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2006, 10:12:30 pm »
I, acutally, discovered you guys because of Tsubasa, then went on to like Blood+ and Snow Queen thanks to you.

But I do agree. And I'm wondering why people keep signing up new accoutns just so they can continually complain about delayed episodes. And also, hasn't Tofu already given a reason for the delay?
I never know what to put for these things....

Offline kratosauron0

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2006, 11:34:47 pm »
more or less, yeah.
people should learn to read more than just the first and last posts...   

Kaishi Zero

« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2006, 01:49:46 am »
I challenge ANYONE to present a well justified argument as to why Tsubasa is better than say...Galaxy Express 999 (an epic space opera spread over 110 eps) or the will they won't they relationship of Yawara and Matsuda which is only given some conclusion in the VERY LAST OVA of a 124 eposide series or the sheer emotion and grandeur of Sailor Stars's ending.

-gumbaloom

Well I don't like them because of the long episode count. Short 16 / 32 episode count animes like AIR and Elfen Lied are good... but when it starts going into the hundreds.. it goes overboard. It is why I never wish to watch Ranma or Naruto.

And to download a 100+ episode series.. good luck. :D

[ Because you know... Most fansubs take off old episode torrents... and if you manage to find it somewhere, it usually has 0 seeders... so then you find a torrent with episodes 1-30 or something like that, and it ends up being a 4 gigabyte file with 1-2 seeders which will take 6 days. ]
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 01:52:40 am by Kaishi Zero »

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2006, 02:08:13 am »
Tsubasa when it's done from start to finish will be a 72 ep series.

The excuse that it's a long series FAILS IT

NEXT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

-gumbaloom
PS whats wrong with a 4GB batch torrent? If people could be bothered you'd get fast leech.

Offline suzaku_nomiko

• Rakuen Hero
  • いとおしい人のために
    • View Profile
Re: Tsubasa ep.29
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2006, 02:22:16 am »
heloww... i'm a new member here... btw, i just want to ask to you all... it has been 3 days after the release of tsubasa chronicle ep.29... but,why the the sub one haven't out(release)???the english sub version....
And when will it release by dattebayo??? i just really want to see it... thankzz....
and do you know the purpose, why is it delayed???

Umm

Did you even bother reading through the entire thread here before making your post?
It seems you have not because the reason for the delay was CLEARLY posted on the 4th page.  :o

Perhaps next time before you go posting something like this you should try reading through them all before inserting your foot in your mouth like you just did.

And if you are THAT hard up on seeing it you can always do what I did and see it raw for the time being.

Meanwhile,, just sit back and relax and have faith in TofuSensei.
It will be done when its done!  ;)
-resident Cat Girl of Live-eviL
Timer, encoder,Noob-Typesetter ,GM, Keeper of the claws of death by Kawaii!
Yasashii yoru ni hitori utau uta. Asu wa kimi to utaou. Yume no tsubasa ni notte.

Offline bastard-sama

• Live Evil Members
  • Rakuen Hero
  • in the middle of nowhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2006, 02:46:54 am »
i have faith that tofu will be gone long enough that when he gets back itll be licensed and dropped
The resident bastard.

Offline Nephtis

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
    • The Voltis Network
« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2006, 03:21:06 am »
While it's true that Tsubasa story-wise isn't the greatest anime by a long shot, it is animated by Bee Train. I only watched the show initially because of that fact, and because of Kajiura's music.

That said, as far as I'm concerned if fansubbers simply can't be bothered subbing one week then whatever. (Not saying that's what happened, since I don't know) They do it for free, and regardless the fact that you're a consumer doesn't give you the right to bitch and moan about something coming later than you want. It happens with stuff you pay for too, and you still shouldn't complain. It's not like people go out of their way to piss you off by not releasing things, so get over it.

Thanks to L-E & DB for continuing to sub Tsubasa. I started watching Blood+ too last year when I had a better internet connection, but these days my speed doesn't allow me to check out all of the releases.

Offline uplink2010

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2006, 05:35:27 am »
as the saying goes...

"Good things come to those who wait"