Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Season MASTER THREAD  (Read 255302 times)

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
Re: Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Season MASTER THREAD
« Reply #135 on: May 21, 2006, 01:00:24 pm »
Uhh Funimation DVD's aren't DUB only

They have original Japanese language track with from all accounts accurate translations. They got a new translator a year or two ago who really picked things up.

You just have to select the right audio track XD

And you're fluent in Japanese...I'm sure a quick google.co.jp should reveal information on Winny and Share XD

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 21, 2006, 01:31:15 pm »
thanx for the advice dude.  But problem is, I can't type Japanese using this PC since I do not live in Japan anymore.  In google.co.jp you have to type in Japanese and then the search would be efficient.  I was wondering, when u give someone to translate one of your scripts, is that thing written in Kanji or Romaji?
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 21, 2006, 01:34:33 pm »
As much as we'd like original kanji trascripts of shows I don't think studio's are gonna give us them.

Translation usually takes the form of raw episode + Windows Medi Player + notepad

Watch video, listen, stop at end of sentence, type translation in to .txt file

Rinse repeat till you get to the end :x

Oh and you don't have to live in Japan to type in Japanese. Assuming you have Windows XP and an original XP CD. Do a search about Windows IME to learn how to input japanese.

これが日本語尾です

<-- Japanese input on a computer in the UK XD

-gumbaloom

« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 01:37:12 pm by gumbaloom »
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 21, 2006, 01:50:04 pm »
thanx Gum, u r such a big help!  Once I get over with my GCE towards the end of June...I would see if I could translate for you..if I get my old nice bandwidth back...lolz
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432

Offline tataboutlamine

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 21, 2006, 04:00:30 pm »
No it's not the reason if you'd read back you would have seen that...

Last week Tofu had some "personal issues" and this week he had some "female" distractions :P

A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do XD

-gumbaloom

oh i see. well, can't blame him. Let's just wait then. I'm patient (even if i look for new releases two or three times a day  :P)

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 21, 2006, 04:55:15 pm »

that's just selfish crap man;any group will do stuff like tsubasa or nana eventually coz it's new & commercial (eg:inu yasha has been done by 45 groups or so)

on the other hand if you can name me 1 group that has even announced of willing to start subbing Grendizer for example,please name it....

All other fansubbers...even for season 1...seems to be depending on LE and DB's subs....and even if they do pick it up...you never know when it will be and maybe before you can even get season 2 done...it may be licensed...and there goes Tsubasa.  All other fansubbers have lots of projects and they seems to be too lousy to me...it's been 4 weeks and how many have started fansubbing TRC Season 2?...I mean xxxHolic is being subbed my four groups already.  And tell me how many froups subbed TRC episode 26?  Not as many that subbed the first few episodes as far as I can recall.....

Offline blueknight

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 21, 2006, 06:44:37 pm »
Last week Tofu had some "personal issues" and this week he had some "female" distractions :P
thats life for ya. you fansubbers have a life too it just seems that some people don't understand that. the mere fact that Tofu left an explaination of whats happening with the release is more than enough. as far as i know thats something no one is required to do.

Just because a fanbase is larger doesnt mean they are more deserving of / should get more fansubs.

Every project should be treated equally

Darn right. everyone has their own tastes with what they like in anime it would unfair to inorge the others.
and yes i do like tsubasa alot but i have NO PROBLEM with sitting back and waiting for a bit. i can just watch something else in the mean time.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 21, 2006, 07:17:07 pm »
thats life for ya. you fansubbers have a life too it just seems that some people don't understand that. the mere fact that Tofu left an explaination of whats happening with the release is more than enough. as far as i know thats something no one is required to do.

Well, I admire Tofusensei a lot, he is great in every sense as usual.

Darn right. everyone has their own tastes with what they like in anime it would unfair to inorge the others.
and yes i do like tsubasa alot but i have NO PROBLEM with sitting back and waiting for a bit. i can just watch something else in the mean time.

True...but I wish I could do that.

Offline suzaku_nomiko

• Rakuen Hero
  • いとおしい人のために
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 21, 2006, 07:37:57 pm »

After all we HAVE been waiting 1/2 year for tsubasa 2nd season

It is not the ONLY thing I watch but it is VERY VERY high on my list.

other things on my list are,,

Fate/stay night.
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Saiunkoku_Monogatari
Ouran High School Host Club
Strawberry Panic
Nana
Dai_Mahou_Touge
XXXHolic
Akahori Gedou Hour Rabuge.
to name a few :P
-resident Cat Girl of Live-eviL
Timer, encoder,Noob-Typesetter ,GM, Keeper of the claws of death by Kawaii!
Yasashii yoru ni hitori utau uta. Asu wa kimi to utaou. Yume no tsubasa ni notte.

Offline Lumivalkea

• n00b Hero
  • Generally insane
    • View Profile
    • ElJay
« Reply #144 on: May 21, 2006, 07:51:31 pm »
First of all, to Tsubasa, you can find RAWs of most anime through http://tokyotosho.com/ just use the search there. I have gotten the recent RAWs of Tsubasa Chronicle from there.

Secondly...  ;D

I understand the problems life can throw your way and I am patiently waiting for the subs! Although I can only understand about 25% of each episode with my fractured Japanese, if I was better at it, I would sign up for subbing Tsubasa Chronicle in a heartbeat!

Much kudos to Tofusensei for subbing the series, I hope you'll do a comeback soon! *two thumbs up*

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 21, 2006, 09:17:42 pm »
Our survey says Ep 7 is Ashura Country

Our survey say's it's supposed to be reasnoable.

No doubt manga readers will know what that means.

Just thought i'd relay the info.

-gumbaloom

Offline Kiwi

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 21, 2006, 11:51:36 pm »
Our survey says Ep 7 is Ashura Country

Our survey say's it's supposed to be reasnoable.

No doubt manga readers will know what that means.

Just thought i'd relay the info.

-gumbaloom

Oooh epi 7 of season 2 I take it? I look forward to that, I've heard good things about the Ashura Country from people who've read the manga (I haven't read it all yet, can't buy most of it yet  ::) and i was never able to find scans)

and Lumivalkea thanks for the site! I was going to ask where the Raws were found. Not that i can speak much Japanese anyway but i'm going to start learning properly soon. It'd be great to try and watch an episode without subs and understand it.

And to Tofusensei, i hope you're ok. Thanks to subbing what you can :) there are people who appreciate it and won't basically slap you in the face when they're impatient. I'm not just talking about people here either, I came across a site where people were being particularly rude and selfish regarding the current status of Tsubasa. It made me feel ashamed for being associated with Tsubasa fans like that..

Offline DIABLO_CHRoNO

• n00b Hero
  • SALUDOS FROM MEXICO!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 21, 2006, 11:52:18 pm »
great!!! txs professor gumbaloom!!!!

ashura country is one of the majors plot twist on the series...
i thought it was going to be after the dino/dragon thingy, but then, in the raw, they appear to be on some other world.. so i was like OMG..

they are really holding back ashura country, i wonder why? its got to be for good, right... since in the manga, ashura-ou country is one of the best worlds ever...
i think from ashura country and on, the show really will improve a lot.. for good

see ya!

ありがとう
みいな!!!
El poder nace cuando tus deseos son escuchados, ahi radica el poder

Offline hellbent

• Condor Hero
  • don't drift under the influence
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 22, 2006, 03:06:59 am »
I just finished watching the latest eps.
WOW, this series is getting better and better. Thx Tofu for the subbing.
I should drop by the channel again ;)

and to the some of the people that say Tsubusa fans are fuck-tards.
Id like to counter that with the fans of ID, theee worst fucken fans ever, only behind Naru-tards is there worse.

Fuck-tards will be Fuck-tards no matter what series it is. They exist everywhere, sort of like Ricers, their not only to North America, take a look at Dubai or arab countries (Iam Arab BTW), even worse.
There are 2 things infinite.
Human stupidity and the Universe....Iam not sure about the universe.

Offline fearednerd

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
something happen to tsubasa 2nd season?
« Reply #149 on: May 22, 2006, 05:06:19 am »
i was wondering what happened to eps 29 and 30 no tsubasa has been release in the last 2 week and im wonderiing why?