Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Season MASTER THREAD  (Read 244677 times)

Offline Shadic

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Season MASTER THREAD
« Reply #300 on: June 08, 2006, 02:33:25 am »
at this point I wouldn't mind watching a standard sub lol. Subbing using SSA isn't that hard and don't take that long. It's actually the translation encoding and text effects that takes up the bulk of the time making it. But if you get rid of text effects and Karaoke you'd be able to crank out episodes in no time lol. Then again why would you watch that it looks too much like a DVD sub version and that's kinda dull. But I wouldn't mind it now. XD

Offline Wenchfaery

• n00b Hero
  • the wenchiest of the faeries!
    • View Profile
    • My LJ
« Reply #301 on: June 08, 2006, 02:37:48 am »
at this point I wouldn't mind watching a standard sub lol. Subbing using SSA isn't that hard and don't take that long. It's actually the translation encoding and text effects that takes up the bulk of the time making it. But if you get rid of text effects and Karaoke you'd be able to crank out episodes in no time lol. Then again why would you watch that it looks too much like a DVD sub version and that's kinda dull. But I wouldn't mind it now. XD

Yeah, I'd be willing to watch any old translated version right now, just to tide me over until the obviously superior DB/L-E sub comes out. I LOVE the karaoke. Couldn't live without it in a series like Tsubasa with so much awesome music!!
~tsukino hikari wa ai no message~

Offline GreatKeroBerous

• n00b Hero
  • *Sigh* I luv anime
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 08, 2006, 04:39:06 am »
Ohh, i get out of school tomorrow and then on friday i have to go to work at a summer camp, if i can see it tommorow i'll have to wait untill the next saturday's saturdays to see it!!! *Wahh* What am i going to do!?!?

Offline SailorYue

• n00b Hero
  • KuroFai IS CANON!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 08, 2006, 12:02:25 pm »
i saw the RAW too, and im desperate to know whats being said. especialy what fai says when he wakes up from that dream O.O...and what he says when chii says somethiong about "zutto zutto" i know 'zutto' means 'forever' im only guessing, but is she asking him to stay with her forever and ever? :-X

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 08, 2006, 12:29:28 pm »
Tofusensei visits the forums but never says hi to us nowadays.  :( He can at least post something about why it's delayed or something like 'Be patient, it will be here soon.'  That would have made me feel so much better.  Aaaaa!  Tofusensei, please get here!  :'(

(Sigh....)  :(  :(  :(  :(
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline GreatKeroBerous

• n00b Hero
  • *Sigh* I luv anime
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 08, 2006, 01:06:57 pm »
Im sure it it is hard being a god. Everybody looking for answers or wanting them to help you.

Offline Lumivalkea

• n00b Hero
  • Generally insane
    • View Profile
    • ElJay
« Reply #306 on: June 08, 2006, 03:40:25 pm »
i saw the RAW too, and im desperate to know whats being said. especialy what fai says when he wakes up from that dream O.O...and what he says when chii says somethiong about "zutto zutto" i know 'zutto' means 'forever' im only guessing, but is she asking him to stay with her forever and ever? :-X

From what I understood, she indeed wants to be together with Fay (Chii, Fai to isshonii) forever (zutto) or even escape (nigero) together with him. I can't quite understand what Fay says to her afterwards but he is apologizing, probably because the two of them can't go, or something. To which Chii says she doesn't understand.

What Fay says when he wakes up from that dream is "yume". Which means dream.  ;D

Copy and paste to notepad to read the spoilers. Though if you have downloaded the rip of Dreamscape you can hear the same dialogue there too.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 10:52:00 pm by Lumivalkea »

Offline SailorDh

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 08, 2006, 04:12:05 pm »
Heh well Tsubasa looks like you'll have to just move in.

This just in Tofusensei SIGHTED at Funimation HQ he's beating up the translators of TRC for messing up the translation script and chasing the english dub cast through the building with a rusty butter knife.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 08, 2006, 04:37:22 pm »
From what I understood, she indeed wants to be together with Fay (Chii, Fai to isshonii) forever (zutto) or even escape (nigero) together with him. I can't quite understand what Fay says to her afterwards but he is apologizing, probably because the two of them can't go, or something. To which Chii says she doesn't understand.

What Fay says when he wakes up from that dream is "yume". Which means dream.  ;D

SPOILER!!!!!
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432

ace1262

« Reply #309 on: June 08, 2006, 04:38:39 pm »
Let the subber-massacre begin... ;D

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 08, 2006, 04:44:48 pm »
wait guys come back to the track.  The situation is serious.  It's no time for jokes now.

Offline Wenchfaery

• n00b Hero
  • the wenchiest of the faeries!
    • View Profile
    • My LJ
« Reply #311 on: June 08, 2006, 05:01:55 pm »
wait guys come back to the track.  The situation is serious.  It's no time for jokes now.

Still . . . patiently . . . waiting. Now I've set my hopes on a double release on Saturday. :D

TSUBASA! TSUBASA! TSUBASA!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 05:41:09 pm by Wenchfaery »
~tsukino hikari wa ai no message~

Offline Cheez

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 08, 2006, 05:02:54 pm »
For the people who saw the raw version and would like to have a nice summary of the episode go to
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2006/06/03/tsubasa-chronicle-32/

Random even has screen shots ;D

"Puu! That's one of my 108 secret skills: Super Suction Power!" --Mokona--

ace1262

« Reply #313 on: June 08, 2006, 05:18:20 pm »
Tsubasa, what you mean by serious?

Offline GreatKeroBerous

• n00b Hero
  • *Sigh* I luv anime
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 08, 2006, 07:12:48 pm »
Hello, this is serious. Spoiler!!!! I want to wate to see it!! You just let out a major plot line!!!! Darn you.  >:(