Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Season MASTER THREAD  (Read 244881 times)

Offline Wenchfaery

• n00b Hero
  • the wenchiest of the faeries!
    • View Profile
    • My LJ
Re: Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Season MASTER THREAD
« Reply #360 on: June 11, 2006, 04:09:34 pm »
*blink* Man, and I thought I was baad. Thank god my family don't know you. they can't hardly put up with me!

I can get through a thirteen episode series easily. When I first got gravitation, I watched it non-stop repeatedly for about a week. It was every day, i had to watch it all at least once. I got through D.N.Angel in a day. If I get a whole series, and I really like it, I can't just not watch all the epsiode I've got.

Hehe. Which explains why I did nothing but go to school and watch Naruto in the week I got all 160ish episodes I was up to. Man, that was one tiring week.

I am in awe. Seriously. I've been trying to catch up with BLEACH and InuYasha for I don't know how long  . . .  there are just so many damned episodes!

WE WANT TSUBASA! WE WANT TSUBASA! WE WANT TSUBASA!
~tsukino hikari wa ai no message~

Offline kirtai

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 11, 2006, 04:16:50 pm »
Hi, new person here! 

Yes, Host Club is excellent to watch while you're waiting for Tsubasa, and I don't know what was so darn cute about ep. 10, but it was! 

I didn't like the new op and ed of second season Tsubasa at first, but now I like them.  I like the op better that first season (and I love that it opens with kuroxfainess!), and I don't like the ending song as well, but the ending ani more than makes up for it (chibi Kuro makes me cry everytime! I love how both his parents are represented). 

So, Tofu, here's another person that appreciates your work on both Tsubasa and Nana, thank you very much for making it possible for this person to enjoy anime!

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 11, 2006, 04:59:48 pm »
Maybe this will help for those of you who use IRC.

I was told that Tofusensei was idling on Rizon and so I did WHOIS on 'Tofusensei'...and found out he was hiding in the #translators channel.  Now being a translator (uhhh, new, not realy skilled yet) myself, I had the rights to go and be there as long as I wanted, since that place is for translation help.  Then I tried messaging him but no response...really he is 'hiding' from us.

Well, pms, ims, e-mails will also be ignored but anyways guys, if you wanna give it a shot go to Rizon and /msg Tofusensei <place your message here>

So you can write something like

/msg Tofusensei Please work on Tsubasa, I'm dying to watch it.

And see if that makes him budge.

-Tsubasa
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

ace1262

« Reply #363 on: June 11, 2006, 05:44:20 pm »
Heck...if i had an IRC i would create a bot that spams tofu about how we want the TSC episodes badly every 10 minutes...

heheheh...

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 11, 2006, 05:57:38 pm »
Heck...if i had an IRC i would create a bot that spams tofu about how we want the TSC episodes badly every 10 minutes...

heheheh...

Never too late to start.  ;D ;D ;D
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432

Offline blueknight

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 11, 2006, 06:34:20 pm »
don't get mad at me for saying this but if i had to look at all this "i want tsubasa" i would get upset. i thinks thats how tofu might feel. don't get me wrong though i want to see 32 & 33 just as bad as you people do.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 07:17:55 pm by blueknight »

Offline MichaIL

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 11, 2006, 07:47:38 pm »
the DB time counteron episode 31 was showing this:
14d01h44m
few seconds ago...

i think its really time to rlease the new chapters

tofusensei we love you and apretiate you but we really inpatient about the new releasses...

Tofusensei come back!!!![/size]

Offline archangel

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: June 11, 2006, 08:02:41 pm »
Ok then, so Tofusensei is alive and nothing seriously wrong has happened.  Well, that's some relief.  Maybe he's just not in the mood to translate or maybe it's his evil twin online and that's why there haven't been any new episodes.  As long as no serious tragedy is involved in this delay, I am satsified to wait. Sorry Tsubasa and others. :-\  I do hope however that Tofusensei has the opportunity to translate them all before they become licensed simply because the quality of translation by Live Evil is better than the DVD subtitles.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 11, 2006, 08:14:36 pm »
Tsubasa Chronicle brought translator Tsubasa to Live-Evil...and now it has suddenly vanished from the menu.

I'VE DECIDED THAT I WON'T DO ANYMORE POSTING ON THIS THREAD TILL THE FATE OF TSUBASA IS DECIDED.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 04:39:26 pm by Tsubasa »

Offline Chibi

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 11, 2006, 08:29:12 pm »
Hi, I'm new here!

I love Tsubasa. <3 It's one of my favorite anime/manga series! I hope the next episode comes out soon! I've been dying to watch it. But I'll be patient since I know the translators and stuff have lives too. ^^

Offline umi_natsuko

• n00b Hero
  • not another tsubasa fangirl. really.
    • View Profile
    • Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle en Español
« Reply #370 on: June 11, 2006, 08:31:00 pm »
don't get mad at me for saying this but if i had to look at all this "i want tsubasa" i would get upset. i thinks thats how tofu might feel. don't get me wrong though i want to see 32 & 33 just as bad as you people do.

I agree *nods*.

Really, I just hope Tofu-sensei doesn't get tired of all these "we want tsubasa NOW!" posts :S...

Anyway... Shouldn't we start talking about something else??  :-\ This topic is always the same u.u

Offline Kalais

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: June 11, 2006, 08:42:26 pm »
In the sticky labeled "Project Status and Official FAQ Topic" it says:

Quote from: gumbaloom
1) THE NEXT EPISODE IS OUT WHEN IT'S OUT.
There are many reason's why an episode of your show might not have been released for some time. This might be due to staff members real life commitments, work, school and so on. Please DO NOT come to IRC asking us when the next episode of X will be out as it's incredibly irritating and detracts from time spent actually fansubbing.

One would think that the IRC comment would also be applied to the forums.

Tsubasa: I disagree with you on your "lets harass staff members about new episodes" campaigns. Nothing good ever comes of those types of things and it just ruins everything for those fans that are actually patient and don't mind waiting however long it takes. Or maybe its because I come from a different era of anime fan where the shows I would watch would take years to make it totally over to state side and fansubs were harder to come by because of technology. 56k+AOL certainly wasn't a good combo for downloading. Anyhoo, thats all I had to say.

Offline Shadic

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: June 11, 2006, 08:44:25 pm »
Heh you think this is bad with all the whining I wonder how Dattebayo loyalist feels lol. Oh well just gotta keep waiting it's not the end of the world.

Offline blueknight

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 11, 2006, 10:31:08 pm »
if anything about 33 i don't thinks we will see it just yet. i don't think the RAW is out yet, well i can't find it.
and to tofu: thanks for your work i'll look forward to your next releases.

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: June 11, 2006, 10:36:26 pm »
I think maybe if so many people jsut try to encourage him, and show that they really do want the epsidoe, not be all "I want it NOOOOW!" kinda thing, it'll help motivate. I dunno. But I dun wanna be a nuisance.

And new subject! What do you guys think of the costumes in the new series'? I think they're much more kinda retro, stylish, compared ot the poofy dresses and such in S1.
I never know what to put for these things....