Author Topic: Initial D 4th Stage - 2nd Discussion Thread  (Read 150333 times)

Offline illuminazn

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Initial D 4th Stage - 2nd Discussion Thread
« on: November 09, 2005, 05:33:10 pm »
I was wondering what the song near the end of episode 17 stage 4 is, where takumi was talking about his race with the lan evo 6 and mentions a possible solution to defeat his dad's impreza. thanks alot in advanced, ive been searching for weeks

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
Re: Quick Question
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 11:45:40 pm »
the song is called karen - fly in teh sky, but its not out yet, this link has all of the inital d stage 4 songs listed and if they are out a link to dl them. http://idforums.net/index.php?showtopic=7393
enjoy
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline illuminazn

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 05:02:14 pm »
thank you so much! ive practically gone insane looking for it.  :D

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2005, 11:51:07 pm »
not a problem ive done the same thing over alot of songs...like the song moving up moving now from teh capp race in the rain lol
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline Raven_03

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2005, 12:40:16 am »
since the web page layout isnt done, did live- evil dropped ID4?

p.s

if your gonna flame me just om it aight.
our strength is shown in the things we stand for
our weakness is shown in the things we fall for...

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
Re: ID4
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2005, 02:26:33 am »
no they didnt drop it, a good idea i would think is to ask eith gumbaloom or someone from the LE staff in a PM, this way the forums are kept clear and no one really gets mad, at least i think its a good idea...dont know about gumbaloom and the rest(considering they will get the messages) but when they read this im sure they will give their 2 cents.

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2005, 02:21:48 am »
-_-

No ID4 isn't dropped. Real life gets in the way you know etc etc. If you're DESPERATE to see it theres always raws and we arent the only group subbing ID4...

If it'd had been dropped you would have seen a post on the l-e homepage eg "We've dropped ID4". >_>;;;;

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline Raven_03

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2005, 12:56:28 am »
well i only like l-e fansubbing ID4. im not in a hurry watching it. cuz i always base the "projects" thing on l-e old layout if the new ep r out or sth.
our strength is shown in the things we stand for
our weakness is shown in the things we fall for...

3sgte

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2005, 02:53:18 pm »
well i only like l-e fansubbing ID4. im not in a hurry watching it. cuz i always base the "projects" thing on l-e old layout if the new ep r out or sth.
J***S
I am glad you aren't subbing it...

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2005, 04:15:05 pm »
This is a new topic for the discussion of Initial D 4th Stage subbed by Live-eviL & Ideology.

The old topic has been locked and moved to the past projects forum as I tend to agree that it was getting a little large.

A few points to remember

1) DONT ASK WHEN THE NEXT EPISODE IS OUT - IT'S OUT WHEN IT'S OUT

2) We don't require raws, we can acquire them ourselves and don't ask us for raws, if you want them that badly try looking at Tokyotosho.

3) Please don't come on to IRC making a nuisance of yourself as thats where staff members congregate to get work done and time spent dealing with people trying to be a nuisance is less time spent fansubbing.

4) Please be considerate to your fellow ID4 fans with regards to spoilers and what not.

5) Please don't discuss other fansub groups who discuss ID4 here and compare us to them as it's unpolite to use a fansub groups forums for such things. If you want to do fansub quality comparison's please use Anime-planet's forum for that.

Regards

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline Elchfaenger

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Initial D 4th Stage - 2nd Discussion Thread
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2005, 04:59:40 pm »

1) DONT ASK WHEN THE NEXT EPISODE IS OUT - IT'S OUT WHEN IT'S OUT

So put the remaining ID eps on your wishlist and maybe Santa will read it and maybe, just maybe, grant your wish!  ;D

Btw: Can somebody sum this up for me: How many eps have been aired, announced...?
Speed doesn't kill - its the sudden stop that hurts!

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2005, 08:40:47 pm »
20 aired 18 subbed and if im not misdtaken 2 more come out in december.

Offline JC

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2005, 12:57:39 am »
Keeps getting better and better :P
"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" - John Milton, Paradise Lost

Offline azndvl

• n00b Hero
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2005, 12:55:51 pm »
but the wait of a month for them to come out (not by L-E) is almost unbearable :( sad but true, it shoul dbe aired weekly, if not daily :) but i guess that just kills the urge to see what happens next :S

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2005, 12:50:02 am »
i like it this way...gives em time to download the other animes i watch as well, and then i get to be like omfg new initial D!!!! i Heart L/E and stuff...its great.