Author Topic: Places to find wolf rain  (Read 13124 times)

Offline kiba0820

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Places to find wolf rain
« on: January 10, 2006, 10:43:50 pm »
i have found many wolf rain videos on limewire,  :-*i love wolf's rain :-*, and some think just because u see needmore sources they dint have it...right click and pres more sources. get on at different times to get it from different ppl. you can also by the dvds everywhere now...they are out. if anyone has any idea of any place to get all of them free email me at kiba0820@hotmail.com or post it on this subject

;D ;D ;D ;D :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :-* 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :-* :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
Re: Places to find wolf rain
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 01:42:02 am »
Wofl's Rain is licensed by Bandai Entertainment

You can pick up volume 1 from Amazon.com here ->

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000B64VRQ/qid=1136940045/sr=8-4/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i4_xgl/026-5003170-8643629

Live-eviL does not get involved in the subtitling or distribution of licensed anime and as such please don't discuss such topics as where to download licensed anime on this forum kthx.

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 06:19:14 pm »
Actually there is one place, there is a recent episode of Creamy Mami that has to do with wolf's rain and actually has spoilers for certain plot elements.  I don't remember the exact number, but it's one of the last few we released. 

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 08:04:32 am »
Actually there is one place, there is a recent episode of Creamy Mami that has to do with wolf's rain and actually has spoilers for certain plot elements.  I don't remember the exact number, but it's one of the last few we released. 

Sindo, I bow to your razor sharp wit and cleverness lol. I almost died laughing when I saw this.  :D
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
<YaoiBoy> nice job getting DN out
<Blue_Mage> I think I might be addicted to the ending song...
<Blue_Mage> It's so pretty."
ROFL ;D

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 08:08:42 am »
Well, when I saw that this older-that-us thread  ::) actually got a reply today, I thought 'hmmm, asking for licensed anime again, eh?'

-Tsubasa
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline MissB

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 01:15:09 am »
as a newbie, you always search and read before commenting but I came across this topic and I must say I downloaded this anime years ago. I am a big fan of sharing, and I go againt thouse that download anime and sell them (pity!) . I am an anime fan but really dont have much time to be in the forums. 

NOW... is there a rapid way to know when an anime is licensed?  ??? 

I have leaned more than just anime in this forum, let me read more  ;D

Later!

Offline PlasticYakuza

• Condor Hero
  • Drunken Bishie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2006, 01:29:03 am »
NOW... is there a rapid way to know when an anime is licensed?  ??? 

Most anime index sites(like the animenewsnetwork.com encyclopedia) will include if the anime is license or not and what company. http://www.animeondvd.com and http://www.animesuki.com/licensed.php are also good places you can look.
libido bending hot signals sending