Author Topic: Anything at Any Time for Anyone  (Read 46318 times)

Offline Draconis

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Anything at Any Time for Anyone
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2006, 05:05:22 pm »
HostGhost-
Actually you were more than correct in your analysis of what I was trying to explain or the lack of having something to explain.
And your network of friends to discuss things to no end if need be is a wonderful thing indeed, I don't won't to make this sound like:  me, I , myself : but I only have my spouse to have intelligent conversations with.
By my choice or how I was raised "friends" doesn't really exist for me.
I can't always expect her to do everything for me.
Yes, that's another reason I enjoy anime. It's an outlet and an escape.

Basically because I'm always contemplating things I (and sometimes the spouse) wonder if the way I think was manifested for myself or are there other people out there that think the same way I do even though their lives are much different than my own.

Tsubasa-
No joke cause it wouldn't be funny. I also use to lay or sit somewhere thinking about things for hours with no real goal or purpose. And by the time I was done I was know better off than if I would have simply forgotten whatever it was I pondered so diligently about...

Not much more can be said, expect I wrote an brief explanation about this on my personal blog...way too lengthy and troublesome even for the "anything thread"

Well Thanks for reading and you know I will respond if you have your own input,
" No one really wants to die.."

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2006, 08:54:50 pm »
So today I had to go in to work 4 hours early because we were supposed to be having a staff meeting, and after waiting around for an hour after the meeting was actually supposed to start they finally decided to reschedule it for next week because the clinic was too busy that day. How annoying  :-\ If I have to get up early, I prefer it to be for a good reason. :)
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
<YaoiBoy> nice job getting DN out
<Blue_Mage> I think I might be addicted to the ending song...
<Blue_Mage> It's so pretty."
ROFL ;D

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2006, 11:11:48 am »
So today I had to go in to work 4 hours early because we were supposed to be having a staff meeting, and after waiting around for an hour after the meeting was actually supposed to start they finally decided to reschedule it for next week because the clinic was too busy that day. How annoying  :-\ If I have to get up early, I prefer it to be for a good reason. :)

We here you. ><

-Tsubasa
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline Draconis

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2006, 09:56:04 am »
Indeed being up early for something important is hard at times...getting up for nothing is extremely annoying.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2006, 11:11:48 pm »
The following is an extension toward the middle for the post below:
http://forum.live-evil.org/index.php/topic,1279.msg14478.html#msg14478

I remember a particular incident happening three years back at school. While I was in elementary school, I was in an all-girls school so I had lots of female friends. So even on coming here, I tried to befriend my own sex first. There was one particular girl, who acted like she wanted to be friends (their top student till my arrival and class monitor). I was naive and really cared about her and tried to make her a group study buddy. But then she came up with excuses like I am busy or need to sleep and later others told me these were all lies and actually in the back, she was complaining to her favorite Math teachers that the Chemistry teacher was leaking test questions to me and that's why I was doing better than her. ~_~ Of-course, not even her favorite teachers believed her. The point is, I was shocked that she even did that. I mean the only reason I followed the Chemistry teacher around cause I was the class monitor ~_~ and had to keep track of notebooks , lab reports and assigments of the whole class. There were boys whose records I beat too, but they didn't give a damn cause we weren't the same sex. Seriously, taking behind the back and acting like a wellwisher in the front wasn't good of her.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 11:19:10 pm by Tsubasa »
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432

Offline Draconis

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2006, 05:06:16 pm »
Anyone know of any good holes to lie in for awhile...the shit just keeps raining down on my world...

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2006, 07:33:35 pm »
wow 23 guest  :o

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2006, 07:56:23 pm »
43 even o__O