Author Topic: Bot list - Yay!  (Read 20805 times)

Offline hostghost

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Bot list - Yay!
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2006, 06:06:54 pm »
The one who knows you the best is also the ones who hurts you the easiest.
"Hoping my two cents might be worth a dime"

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2006, 06:13:14 pm »
And this knowledge has to be knowledge regarding the person's weaknesses and nothing else.  Luckily those who know me the best at least never hurt me or anything. They'd be my school teachers, friends in Japan and a few special people (and maybe some L-E staff as well  ;)).

-Tsubasa

btw, I do not drink, let alone underaged drinking. I just drank that night. Drinking is prohibited in my religion and I hope I'll never have to do it again. ><
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 06:15:50 pm by Tsubasa »
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline hostghost

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2006, 11:31:27 pm »
But that's stuff you gotta accept.  ;)  Cause that's what makes us cute.  :D

-Tsubasa

I don't think so, what makes you cute is the grumpy tone when I wake you in the morning and then the smile when you realize I've brought you breakfast. It's the way you look at me and kiss me like it was the most natural thing in the world, when I infact feel like one in a million to have met someone like you. It's the way you get angry with me for being right, and your complaints of how everyone but you are wrong. It's the way you lie in my bed sleeping, just like you where five years again lying in your mother's arms, safe and filled with complete content. It's your ability to drag me down in sorrow and lift my up in pain, but still heal it all with a single kiss and a loving word. It's your ability to ignore the people who don't give you anything and to cherish the ones you love. That's what makes you cute..... That's what makes me smile, cry and laugh, all at the same time.
"Hoping my two cents might be worth a dime"

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2006, 11:37:38 pm »
Well, our cuteness is not limited to what I've said. What you said play big role too. But then. only boys can say that. How would I know being a girl myself.? ;)

-Tsubasa
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii