Author Topic: What game console are you getting?  (Read 18804 times)

Offline hostghost

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
Re: What game console are you getting?
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2006, 10:32:20 pm »
So... Is this one of those things like when the husband buys the wife a powertool for Christmas even though she would have no interest and then just uses it himself? ;)

ehem... ::)

Don't reveal trade secrets  :o

Realy she is actually more of a ps3 fan than me, but she wants a Wii too. But when I have the cash, I chose the game  ;)
"Hoping my two cents might be worth a dime"

Offline Michael

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2006, 12:16:05 am »
Theoretically, if I were to get one I would probably get a Wii since I want to sword fight!  However in reality I probably won't be getting any console simply because it's not in my budget.

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2006, 08:52:39 am »
Theoretically, if I were to get one I would probably get a Wii since I want to sword fight!  However in reality I probably won't be getting any console simply because it's not in my budget.

Yay for the Wii :) Since I can play Zelda without it, I will not get it... until they come out with something like Pikmin 3  :D
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
<YaoiBoy> nice job getting DN out
<Blue_Mage> I think I might be addicted to the ending song...
<Blue_Mage> It's so pretty."
ROFL ;D

Offline Larry

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2007, 11:28:44 pm »
Computers can be used for everything... Work, TV, Games, Communication and much more. I dont need a console nor a TV.
If you want to criticize someone you should first take a ten mile walk in their shoes, because when you then criticize them you are at a safe distance from them and you also have their shoes.

Offline Riza

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2007, 01:53:14 am »
Because of YaoiBoy's comment, I went and searched the Sierra games (I have one- it's a rather strange ocean game where you have to clean up the oceans and search for this one whale).
Space Quest seems to have infinite references to different sci-fi series.
http://www.sierra.com/en/home/games/game_info.prod-L2NvbnRlbnQvc2llcnJhL2VuL3Byb2R1Y3RzL3NwYWNlX3F1ZXN0.platform-global.html
I don't get all of them, and most of the ones I do get are Trek references. But this one I found funny- the spacelab Arcada, perhaps a reference to Harlock's Arcadia?

So I'm not completely off-topic-
I WANT a PS3, and I may get one after I leave for college or whatever else I may do after high school. My grandma gave me some cash for a laptop and other college supplies, and I may use that partially on a PS3. But there are PS2 games that I like, and I don't see many good ones coming out for the PS3 (but I don't want to give up my Xenosaga series).