General > Except for the Pig

Answers from the pig (responses to questions asked over Skype)

<< < (2/18) > >>

Sindobook:
2007-apr-01 8:03PST:  Reference number A051.

With everything given so far, it's not possible to determine truth or fiction beyond doubt.  There is supporting evidence for both cases, even a total skeptic has to admit it _could_ in theory be true.  Likewise no one should fool themselves into thinking it can be proven at this point.

If it is fiction, he's certainly more consistent and realistic than most.  If it is true, he has a superior memory of interpersonal acts and does his best to maintain plausible deniability and to stay anonymous.  He doesn't seem like a fetishist, he seems like a rather usual person in that profesion, reasonably new (5-10 years experience?) and relating his unusual story. 

Sindobook:

--- Quote from: Sindobook on April 02, 2007, 05:49:07 am ---2007-apr-01 8:03PST:  Reference number A051.

With everything given so far, it's not possible to determine truth or fiction beyond doubt...

--- End quote ---
Follow-up to the above:

Clearly at this point one can point out some major inconsistencies.  For one, the part that strikes one as most unreal is the passage of time between the OP and her being able to walk out of the hospital and walk around.

While the OP was a simple one, like relocating a dislocated organ or repairing trauma damage to the digestive tract, it still required cutting her open, moving things around and/or repairing damage, and then sewing her back up.  As typical and routine as it might have been, the passage of time after the OP seems most unrealistic.

NK indicates that he was there throughout the OP and afterwards she was moved to the recovery room.

In the recovery room, 2 hours passed.  She woke up and quickly went back to sleep.

Another hour and a half passed.  She awoke again, and was released with the blessing of the nurse.

Then NK takes her for a 'walk in the park'.
Even if the OP was purely exploratory (just surveying damage, not fixing it), I still find it unreal that she would be allowed to walk out of there within 4 hours and that he would take her for a walk in the park afterwards.  After an OP, esp. to the chest cavity, is not one to avoid any possible strenuos physical activity for at least a few days? 

I'll check with someone I know who was a nurse for many years.

- Minimum time, OP to discharge
- Post-OP recovery instructions

But right now, I'd say that, this guy isn't the real (since the incedent at the zoo) or he's been fibbing all along.  Not much else to say about this. 

Sindobook:
2007-apr-29 7:45PST:  Reference number A052.

It is actually really simple.  You mix olive oil and water in a cup 1:1 or 1:2 ratio.  Then you add crushed chili peppers, a few drops of wildflower honey, and swish it back and forth a while to stir it.  Just stir-fry with that as usual.  You don't get the sweetness of the honey as much as the aftertaste, so use a good honey not the 'clover' shit found in most grocery stores.  Some people whine about honey being an animal product, but bees were never that cute, who cares. 

Sindobook:
2007-may-09 9:12PST:  Reference number A053
The link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Carter%27s_rabbit
As you can see, rabbits are actually quite ferocious and dangerous, not the cutesy or adorable creatures that some people mistake them for.  They can attack without provocation or reason, and once enraged they will often fight to the death rather than flee.  Keep this in mind when dealing with Yuebing.

bobby6:
I'm surprised, I actually didn't realize there was a type of rabbit that could swim well. :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version