General > Past L-E Projects

Little Princess Sara

(1/4) > >>

Tsubasa:
Hi everyone

L-E just picked up a new project with C1anime and MJN. It's A Little Princess Sara, which is based on the novel by Frances Hodgson Burnett 'A Little Princess', which I am sure we've all heard of. It is one of my all time favorite children's classics. This series is one of the greatest WMTs ever made so don't miss it!

We just released Ep 1 today so go and grab!

If you don't find it on our scarywater page or in our irc bots, go check out MJN's scarywater page and irc channel. We are in the process of making it available on L-E distro and the file will be up soon.

Thank you so much
Tsubasa

freud:
A little while ago I thought "It would be great if C1 or L-E subbed another WMT-anime like Princess Sara" and now you really did it, both of you. Thank you very much for another show of my childhood.

Love. <3

Edit: And of course also thanks to MJN.

msr:
Saw the first ep great job and a lovely anime I will keep following this one for sure. Thanks L-E :)

Selenity:
I love it! It's especially interesting seeing and hearing Japanese etiquette in an English setting. Very cool! I think this will be one of my favorites. I've always liked this story. Thanks!

Tsubasa:
You're welcome!

- Tsubasa

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version