Author Topic: Shion no Ou  (Read 87310 times)

Offline Tofusensei

• Admin
  • Rakuen Hero
  • Believe in love.
    • View Profile
Re: Shion no Ou
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2008, 12:38:53 am »
That would have been awesome.

-Tofu
The alpha and the omega of Live-eviL.

Offline eschiver

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2008, 03:40:11 am »
Well my 'perfect' ending would have been Hani-meijin losing to Shion, explaining the murder to the audience (basically that Shion's original parents saw her interest in Shogi as 'cute' or a simple diversion, not a serious matter) and then he reaches into his garb and produces the same knife that he used for the murder several years ago, but rather than threatening anyone, instead plunges it into his abdomen and cuts himself open, as if committing seppuku.  But without anyone else to finish the act, he merely slumps forward on the shogi table and bleeds to death, with his blood dripping down the table.

LOL, Shion will be even more scarred :p

Offline Selenity

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2008, 06:58:53 pm »
I don't know about awesome, but it would have been more interesting. :o

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2008, 10:01:04 pm »
Did anyone take any pics of the Shion cosplayers at Otakon?

Offline chinaboat

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2010, 09:54:15 am »
I realize the posting on a very old thread is akin to talking about the Academy Awards from two years ago but I don't know where else to post it. On the other hand, because very few are going to read this I don't mind rambling a bit.

Thanks to Yawara I'm now registered with Live-eviL and of course  I immediately went to check out the forums and past/current/dropped projects page where I read all the synopses available, the ones I found interesting I checked for on the torrents page, and then checked ANN's encyclopedia for ratings. The first two I've chosen are Queen Millenia and Shion no Ou. I like QM although the drawing is a bit difficult to digest but Shion is a winner (hence this post) I would like to say, however, it was a good thing that I soon as I realized it was about a game I knew nothing about I checked the wikipedia and got a brief rundown on it. If I hadn't most of the first episode would have been lost on me. I don't know if would be possible to put an asterisk by the title suggesting reading the article before viewing the anime, but doing so increased my enjoyment of the anime immensely.

Just a thought - I look forward to watching other of the older anime. Thanks
A person who doesn't read isn't much better off than a person who can't read.

Offline chinaboat

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2010, 07:28:20 am »
Also some help seeding would be nice. At this time I've downloaded slightly less than 3.5 of the 3.7G and it will take a day or so to get the last. In that same time I've seeded 13.6G - even though I'm going to definitely hear from my ISP I'll leave it open for five more days. I believe this anime is that important. But a little help would be appreciated.
A person who doesn't read isn't much better off than a person who can't read.