Author Topic: Ashita no Nadja  (Read 11074 times)

Offline Raza

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Ashita no Nadja
« on: April 10, 2008, 10:41:59 am »
Hi guys. Ashita no Nadja is already Subbed until episode 36 . Can I ask Are you still Subbing it? If you Will sub it again can you start on episode 37 ???

Offline mamochan

• Rakuen Hero
  • Ayukawa!
    • View Profile
Re: Ashita no Nadja
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 10:47:55 am »
We dropped that series long ago.
AnimeCo is fansubbing the series.
Remember, google is your friend :D
DVD Backlog: Galaxy Angel (all of them), GITS: SAC, Juuni Kokki, Last Exile, Master Keaton, Rurouni Kenshin TV, Saber Marionette J, Saber Marionette J Again, Saber Marionette J to X, Slayers (The), Slayers Next, Slayers Try.

Offline Wuntvor

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Ashita no Nadja
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 09:50:11 am »
We dropped that series long ago.
AnimeCo is fansubbing the series.
Remember, google is your friend :D

Actually AnimeCo hasn't done anything with this series in quite some time.  I think they released episode 36 in August of 2007.  Anime Club Arabic did episodes 37 - 39 around September of 2008, but then they also seemed to stop.  I'll join Raza in asking if you guys are up to starting it up again   ???

Could you finish Ashita no Nadja since nobody else seems to want to?  Rather surprising when you realize that Rosemary Applefield and Nadja Applefield were the first and second place winners of the 2004 Anime Saimoe Tournament  I never have figured out why no fansub group finished this series.  I would think that a show that received first and second place as the most Moe Anime Girl in a series, would have subbers flocking to finish it.   :o   [:love]

I realize that because Nadja and the troupe are touring all of Europe this anime is a translation nightmare  [:perchut2], but I'm sure that a group as great as Live-Evil is up to the challenge!  GAMBARE!  [:burtonsnowboard]