Author Topic: about adieu, galaxy express 999.  (Read 11184 times)

Offline arcaneous

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
about adieu, galaxy express 999.
« on: September 30, 2009, 04:09:24 am »
while searching through the world wide web i found a version of Galaxy Express 999 (movie version) that was the letterbox signature edition synched up to the viz english track. it was well done. i thought i had found the team that did that you guys at live-evil. b/c with it was 3 other torrents the fan-subs for GE 999 ep. 1-30 the files had live___evil on them so when i heard about your site i thought i had found the masters who made this version of GE 999 the movie. i'm not so sure now looking at your projects list. do you know who did it? if it was you guys i have a few questions about a eng dub release of adieu, GE 999. otherwise its irrelevent. i'm sorry to bug you guys, but i'm wondering who synched this version.

Offline retrograde inversion

• Slapper of Wings
  • n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Re: about adieu, galaxy express 999.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 11:41:07 pm »
Our release did not include an English dub track.

Offline arcaneous

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Re: about adieu, galaxy express 999.
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 05:24:29 am »
darn. thank you for the reply guess i still got some hunting to do. i was saw a message directing someone to you guys from a russian site that had GE 999 movies 1-3 up for torrent download but they needed the first movie's english sub track. thanks again. you can close this message if you want.