Author Topic: Question regarding status of VS Knight Lamune & 40 Fire  (Read 9510 times)

Offline bullz97

• n00b Hero
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Question regarding status of VS Knight Lamune & 40 Fire
« on: May 29, 2008, 05:43:31 am »
So, I searched the forum, and no topics/posts came up.
(There was one on just "Lamune", which is a completely unrelated anime.)

I also didn't see this in the Current/Past/Dropped Projects page, nor the Project Status page.
(Daughter of Twenty Faces also isn't on there, but my concern is with 40 Fire.)

I know firsthand that DVDs of the 40Fire series are notoriously difficult to find, and even VHS seems non-existant.

So, does live-evil actually have all the episodes (26?), or was this epidose 1 release just a teaser?

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Question regarding status of VS Knight Lamune & 40 Fire
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 06:55:44 am »
The episodes were translated and all that a few weeks, ago, they got through QC, now we are just waiting for the karaoke guy to get back from China to do his thing and then once that is applied they'll get released on a per-episode basis.  Unfortunately this might be a while, he is busy taking care of Tuan Tuan who was injured in the quake and it is highly likely he will not be able to return until Tuan Tuan has made a full recovery, 3-6 months estimated. 

http://forum.live-evil.org/index.php/topic,1492.0.html
It's a small world and people have their lives and priorities to tend to.  You can help out by sending your prayers and regards to Tuan Tuan, if you are going to A-kon there is likely to be a benefit there hosted by Jojo, Mikey, and Mr. Sparkles so be sure to go to that too.

Offline tenkenX6

• Live Evil Members
  • kl33my Hero
  • I still sub, I guess?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 02:35:39 pm »
So, does live-evil actually have all the episodes (26?), or was this epidose 1 release just a teaser?

Nope, episode 1 was not a teaser.  I'm working on translating the 2nd episode and hope to have it ready for timing/editing/QC soon.  You just have to be patient.  ;)

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 04:19:14 pm »
Source is LD's and cypherphunk you should know very well by now as we've discussed before stuff is never dropped, new eps will come out when they come out. It aint dropped till we say on the home page its dropped.

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline suzaku_nomiko

• Rakuen Hero
  • いとおしい人のために
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 04:24:24 pm »
we have the entire LD set open to us Baby!

-resident Cat Girl of Live-eviL
Timer, encoder,Noob-Typesetter ,GM, Keeper of the claws of death by Kawaii!
Yasashii yoru ni hitori utau uta. Asu wa kimi to utaou. Yume no tsubasa ni notte.