Author Topic: Kimi Ga Nozomu  (Read 10500 times)

stally

Kimi Ga Nozomu
« on: November 10, 2003, 08:07:57 am »
Ne1 else watching this.  Started watching this since it was first released and thought it was going to be a very typical romance anime.  I was way off and it is very enjoable.  Ne1 else watching this?

chii

Re: Kimi Ga Nozomu
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2003, 07:41:36 pm »
I've seen it on downloadanime.org (and other places) several times, but I haven't had time to watch it yet.  Maybe because I don't know what the title means (eventhough I have learned that you can never judge an anime by its title).  

Now that I've mostly weeded out the worst of the fall shows, I think I might check it out (after I catch up on the last two weeks).

Will you tell me more about it?

ninku_master

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2003, 12:02:57 am »
Whoah!
I saw the first epi and I was SHOCKED...it was going so well until the story gets such a twist I was dazed for a few minutes.... :o..I dont understand why this is such a serious anime...I hope it gets funny as I wont be able to bear the pain anymore! :)
Time to get tough! >:(..I am Ninku after all! ;))

chii

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2003, 05:51:34 am »
Maybe I need to watch a few more eps, but Ninku is right: it's painful.  I just wanted to smack some courage into that little girl!  I'm guessing that the rest of the series is not so boring?

Offline Spymon

• Maetel Hero
  • Still here...
    • View Profile
    • Contains Spoilers
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2003, 03:13:21 pm »
I watched ep1 on a recommendation after asking ep1-4 to be spoilt, great looking series, looking forward to watching more.

Dissection, Experiments, Unfortunate Accidents

chii

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2003, 11:15:24 pm »
Maybe I'll try again, but the school kids caught in a love triangle thing is kinda old.  And the characters are very stock.  Let me know how it turns out in another 10 eps or so.

Offline Odd_shapeShifter

• Condor Hero
  • -=[LE-QC]=- Quality Checker Teammember
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2003, 09:23:06 pm »
I really like it, I'm waiting for ep 6 to finish, it's taking way to long for my liking, but what can one do, lol.

I don't watch that many love stories especially when it evolves a lot of drama but this might turn me around, it does have humor in it, which comes later on (after ep 4), it kinda has a long intro but doesn't love/drama stories always have that?

I do know this is based on a computer game, did you know that?