Author Topic: I'm back!  (Read 10543 times)

chii

I'm back!
« on: November 10, 2003, 07:31:51 pm »
Everybody welcome back wonderful and cute judo girl Chii!!!

Yay!!!

My internet was down for two whole friggin weeks (moving, forgetting to call, slow cust. service, waiting for appiontment, weekend, + 4hrs of installation).  but you probably didn't need to know all that.

Oh yeah, I'm newly single!!!!
(YAYYYY!!!!)

And I quit smoking, too!!!!
(Even bigger yayyy!!!!)

And I got really really sick and had to drop all my classes (NOT yay)

Well thats all you get for chii updates... you can all tell me how much I've been missed now....  ;D

josh2000x

Re: I'm back!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2003, 09:08:55 pm »
Are you at university? What do you do?

chii

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2003, 10:26:14 pm »
four whole views and only one reply?  C'mon people, don't cha love me?  

And yes, I am "at university".  I go to U-M (Michigan) for English Lit. and maybe a minor in Japanese (I watch so much anime, I may as well learn learn the language "officially").  I work part-time for the Red Cross and dance on weekends.  

Offline DeadAlready911

• kl33my Hero
  • Very Dead, Very Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2003, 03:43:26 pm »
Hmmm, I don't know who you are. But I thought you volunteer at Red Cross, Didn't know you could get paid. And by dance, do you mean...."strip"?

Hachimaki

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2003, 05:22:44 pm »
so thats why your newly single ??

Forget about quitting smoking... noone human can withstand the pressure for more than 2 hours...
well thats only if your not sick
what anime series are you currently following?

Me: Yawara, Cromartie, Planetes, FMP fommofu, HL advantsu

cybertv

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2003, 12:01:16 pm »
welcome back!
i just saw  shingetsutan_tsukihime_05
and i can now understand the story better!
i really think the last text a little big...

chii

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2003, 05:42:30 am »
Only the full time workers get paid, I don't...

in my world, the term "stripper" is used only for fat old crack-whores that cannot work in the good clubs anymore, I'm a "dancer"...

yes, I have a sinus infection (ewww), so I thought this would be a perfect time to quit smoking...

and right now I'm watching (in no particular order) Peace Maker Kurogane, Mermaid's Forest, FMP Fumoffu, Gilgamesh, Planetes, DAQ (finally, new eps!), Inuyasha, Gunslinger Girl, Gilgamesh, Yawara, ROD TV, Fullmetal Alchemist, Tenshi na Konamaiki (but not the IS hk rips), Ikkitousen, and Creamy Mami (don't know why I didn't watch it sooner- it is so much cuter than Full Moon) and basically whatever else I can get my hands on.  I'm also waiting for more All In.
I guess that list seems kinda long, but it really only translates into ~1hr of boob tube time a day.  And I don't think I'm killing too many brain cells because I pause and repeat every sentence.

welcome back!
i just saw  shingetsutan_tsukihime_05
and i can now understand the story better!
i really think the last text a little big...

Ummmm.... what are you talking about?
I gave up on that show after 3 eps- too weird.

If ya really, really, really wanna see a pic, join http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KelleyJ

then look in Photo Albums > KELLEY_JEAN > HALLOWEEN_2003 > GANKSTA_42

unless this link works: http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/kelleyj/vwp?.dir=/KELLEY_JEAN/HALLOWEEN_2003&.src=gr&.dnm=GANKSTA_42.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/kelleyj/lst%3f%26.dir=/KELLEY_JEAN/HALLOWEEN_2003%26.src=gr%26.view=t

I'm the brunette in the middle.