Author Topic: LOTCH(FAV ANIME)  (Read 8276 times)

Offline BlackHeart

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
LOTCH(FAV ANIME)
« on: January 18, 2009, 01:06:01 pm »
im new at this site but can u guys finishing subbing Legend of the condor hero plz i only found up 2 episode 52 subbed buts theres around 75 episodes PLZ HELP

Offline ms308680

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Re: LOTCH(FAV ANIME)
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 05:44:33 pm »
Well as  for the First 2 seasons, they are licenced, so there are 3 seasons, and the only place that even lists the 3rd season, is myanimelist.net, and they usually keep up really good with who has subbed what, and when it has aired, but there is no informaiton on that yet.   Looking back at the history of Air times in Japan are as follows

Season 1: Apr 11, 2001 to Oct 28, 2002
Season 2: Jan 30, 2005 to Sep 2, 2006
Season 3: No information concreate

Information obtained from myanimelist.net

but of you take a look at the time frame that it is spread out in, that would put it starting sometime in 2008 in Japan.  There are verry few shows that are subbed as they are aired unless the subber thinks they will take off and be apprechiated.

For all anyone knows at the moment it could be in the middle of airing. 

Couldn't find the 3rd serries at anidb.net either, which is a good database as well (if you forgive a few [sometimes] dozen duplicates of a serries)

The only thing I would say is be pacient, (this is for you Live-Evil) especially if L-E subs it, because they want to make sure you get the best quality subs that thare out there. 

My post in no means is to offend anyone, sometimes I read things in a different way, but have had people get offended at my posts, so here is my disclaimer, I am out for nobody, in fact I know nobody here so how could I be out for you.

Offline BlackHeart

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 06:40:17 pm »
if u go 2 veoh.com they have 75 eps but ppl have only subbed the first 52.

Offline ms308680

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 01:03:49 pm »
technically if each season is 26 episodes then there should be 78 episodes (unless season 3 is only 23 episodes).  One way or another, the only season you can ask about is the 3rd season since the first 2 are licenced.   and if you actually read my previous post, you might have understood that they might be currently airing it in Japan, it may just be starting. 

it took them a while to get through 26 episodes each serries for the time that it aired and it took them awhile to put the next season up.

you are looking for responses, so read them and not just what you want to read.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 01:05:33 pm by ms308680 »

Offline BlackHeart

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 12:17:51 am »
i found the prob with eps 53-75 there in chinese like 27-52 but the ppl who were subbing the chinese version died :(