Author Topic: Macross: Do You Remember Love HD Remaster, Dirty Pair TV and more... zomg O_o  (Read 12554 times)

Offline mamochan

• Rakuen Hero
  • Ayukawa!
    • View Profile
Did you all enjoy Macross Flashback 2012?

Good. Because there's more. We're working on Macross: Do You Remember Love (HD Remaster) with FLF.

FLF is also helping us with Dirty Pair TV.

There's more to come.  In the new year, we'll surprise you with another classic series.

Enjoy  :D

DVD Backlog: Galaxy Angel (all of them), GITS: SAC, Juuni Kokki, Last Exile, Master Keaton, Rurouni Kenshin TV, Saber Marionette J, Saber Marionette J Again, Saber Marionette J to X, Slayers (The), Slayers Next, Slayers Try.

Offline bastard-sama

• Live Evil Members
  • Rakuen Hero
  • in the middle of nowhere
    • View Profile
wait dont go telling them things they dont need to know
The resident bastard.

Offline mamochan

• Rakuen Hero
  • Ayukawa!
    • View Profile
Too late :o
DVD Backlog: Galaxy Angel (all of them), GITS: SAC, Juuni Kokki, Last Exile, Master Keaton, Rurouni Kenshin TV, Saber Marionette J, Saber Marionette J Again, Saber Marionette J to X, Slayers (The), Slayers Next, Slayers Try.

Offline AstroNerdBoy

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile

FLF is also helping us with Dirty Pair TV.

Say it ain't so!  ANd I thought I'd never get to watch beyond whatever that one group known for DVD RIPS had released.

Offline mamochan

• Rakuen Hero
  • Ayukawa!
    • View Profile
You'll be seeing Dirty Pair very soon.
Macross as well :)

Offline AstroNerdBoy

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Glad to see the first episode of Dirty Pair up.  ^_^  Of course what will REALLY get me excited is when you guys get past episode 10.   ;)

Offline bossyman15

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
    • bossyman15 website
ooooooooo nice! currently downloading dirty pair!

Offline Nosehole

• Condor Hero
  • <3 Matsumoto
    • View Profile
Macross YAAY!!

Offline arromdee

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Is there an HD version of DYRL or does this just mean it was mastered from a HD source?

Offline retrograde inversion

• Slapper of Wings
  • n00b Hero
    • View Profile
The encode was done from the 2007 remastered DVD. As I understand it, that DVD release was referred to as the HD Remastered Edition to indicate that it was remastered from the original high-definition film. Unless it gets released on Blu-Ray or something, I doubt there's gonna be a DYRL in a high-definition resolution.