Author Topic: Official Haruhi Thread  (Read 12242 times)

Offline mamochan

• Rakuen Hero
  • Ayukawa!
    • View Profile
Official Haruhi Thread
« on: May 22, 2009, 10:44:04 am »
Enjoy the ep? Hated it? Loved it? Prefer K-on? :o We want to hear your feedback!
Silly Tofu and his mess ups <_<;
DVD Backlog: Galaxy Angel (all of them), GITS: SAC, Juuni Kokki, Last Exile, Master Keaton, Rurouni Kenshin TV, Saber Marionette J, Saber Marionette J Again, Saber Marionette J to X, Slayers (The), Slayers Next, Slayers Try.

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Official Haruhi Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 06:16:50 pm »
I haven't watched it, but the pig gave it 7 wheeks (out of 10).  If Haruhi was Chiko, it probably would've gotten 9+ wheeks. 

Offline Tofusensei

• Admin
  • Rakuen Hero
  • Believe in love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 05:57:43 am »
I'll just say, our goal is to be the go-to group for 0-day subs of this. If you want the best translation possible, please watch a.f.k.'s subtitles. We endorse those as superior to ours. (And that is no knock against us - they are just really that good.)
The alpha and the omega of Live-eviL.

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 09:32:48 pm »
For the record, the pig has nothing to do with this project.  And when it comes to a.f.k., their mascot is named Marco, and he's a Chinchilla (Rodentia Chinchillidae Chinchilla). 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Chinchillapets.jpg

Please don't ask the pig how to get in touch with him, it's not like all small animals are in some kind of exclusive club or all know each other.  If you really need to contact him, Shinsen's Tuan Tuan (the Panda who replaced Yue-bing) knows how, I hear. 

Offline tyciol

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 09:44:47 pm »
I am downloading this now! I saw it on DB when I went to check Bleach/Ghost, that is great you guys are working together on this! I loved your last project working together on Kaze to Ki no Uta, and was really looking forward to this! I am going to tell my friends and stuff.

I lol'd at the .mkv comments, I was apprehensive about that format when I first heard of it but now I prefer the quality.