Author Topic: What to fansub and guess our surprise releases  (Read 14292 times)

Offline mamochan

• Rakuen Hero
  • Ayukawa!
    • View Profile
What to fansub and guess our surprise releases
« on: April 22, 2012, 01:56:07 am »
Future Boy Conan Blu-ray is nearly done. Snow Queen too. Harlock SSX has a few eps to go.

So..... 2 questions remain.

There are some surprises coming later this year (not tv series). Guess what we're up to.

What series would you like L-E to sub? (Nothing new. Crunchyroll is taking care of that).

DVD Backlog: Galaxy Angel (all of them), GITS: SAC, Juuni Kokki, Last Exile, Master Keaton, Rurouni Kenshin TV, Saber Marionette J, Saber Marionette J Again, Saber Marionette J to X, Slayers (The), Slayers Next, Slayers Try.

Offline mamochan

• Rakuen Hero
  • Ayukawa!
    • View Profile
Re: What to fansub and guess our surprise releases
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 04:36:07 pm »
Don't be shy now. I can hear you all breathe :P
DVD Backlog: Galaxy Angel (all of them), GITS: SAC, Juuni Kokki, Last Exile, Master Keaton, Rurouni Kenshin TV, Saber Marionette J, Saber Marionette J Again, Saber Marionette J to X, Slayers (The), Slayers Next, Slayers Try.

Offline ConsiderPhlebas

• n00b Hero
  • CP in QC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 12:00:53 am »
Well, to be honest I think we have several good and long series still in backlog, and I'd seriously try to finish nice things like Queen Millennia, Trapp Monogatari, Ask. Dr. Rin, etc., before taking on anything new and big  ;D

(And that was not the complete backlog...)

Offline sakuraember

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
    • Cindy's Library
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 11:07:19 pm »
Well, if you guys wanted to start something new that isn't world masterpiece theater, how about Hana no Ko Lunlun? Magical girl, tons of flowers, what could be better?
The Zen librarian searched for nothing on the web and got 327,465,357 hits.
--Unknown

Offline KodaiYuki

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 01:24:46 pm »
What about " Submarine Super 99"  Leiji Matsumoto work  from 2003 , only 13 episode ?

Offline tenkenX6

• Live Evil Members
  • kl33my Hero
  • I still sub, I guess?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 04:54:36 am »
Well, to be honest I think we have several good and long series still in backlog, and I'd seriously try to finish nice things like Queen Millennia, Trapp Monogatari, Ask. Dr. Rin, etc., before taking on anything new and big  ;D

(And that was not the complete backlog...)

You have a good point there, CP. Don't start too many subbing projects and overwhelm yourself/yourselves, which can ultimately lead to stalls(or more stalls than before) and dropping projects. Gotta pace yourself accordingly, IMHO.