General > Current & Future L-E Projects

Warau Salesman (The Laughing Salesman)

(1/2) > >>

tenkenX6:
OK, you can post all your thoughts and etc about this series here. How about that awesome Cheshire cat smile, eh?  ;D

mamochan:
The 2nd episode was too funny! :)

soxonoxon:
I've been getting the episodes but haven't started watching yet. Are all the episode's stories separate from each other, or is it ongoing? Just wondering if I should wait a little longer before I start watching. I have plenty of other shows on my list, so no big deal if waiting would be better.

ps. it is taking me forever to figure out the new irc network, nothing I try seems to work... if this posts then I must have figured it out!

pss. I didn't figure it out, after at least 20+ tries, it gave me a different question. I haven't posted in the forums in awhile because of this question.

ConsiderPhlebas:

--- Quote from: soxonoxon on September 17, 2014, 10:10:45 am ---I've been getting the episodes but haven't started watching yet. Are all the episode's stories separate from each other, or is it ongoing? Just wondering if I should wait a little longer before I start watching.

--- End quote ---
It's completely episodic. Each ep is a completed story.

soxonoxon:
Thanks, guess I don't have to wait then. Ongoing stories in anime are part of why I love anime so much. But sometimes it's nice to be able to watch one episode without feeling like you gotta watch another!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version