Author Topic: Creamy Mami.....  (Read 118809 times)

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Creamy Mami.....
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2006, 12:06:07 am »
That episode was finish several month ago.  But in consideration of those with small pets we now play-test our releases out by letting the pigs watch the final product.  Mika was holding the pigs in her lap when it got to the scene where [deleted for reason:  spoiler for this episode] and one of the pigs soiled her lap.  The other ran squealing away into a corner and under the bed and would not come out until the episode was stopped.  Not wanting to repeat the trauma on our pigs we sent the episode in secret to Eiko in order to show it to Kenji, her kitten.  Kenji displayed similar behavior and stopped eating.  He had to see the pet counselor before he would eat again.  So in consideration of those with small pets that would no doubt be adversely affected by this episode, we chose to hold back the release.  We are still examining the exact cause of the pets going crazy with the help of a miniature 'le pet med' MRI machine we got for dirt cheap on e-bay.  It shows a realtime live scan of the pet's brain as he watches the show, so we can determine exactly what it was that triggered the response and resolve the problem.  But right now the machine is out of calibration and it does not help the manual and all the diagrams are in french language only.  So we are doing our best to calibrate it but it is a slow and arduos process.

We at live-evil believe in the utmost of safety principle when it comes to our fans, their pets, and our product.  We do not want a repeat of the poke'mon incedent (see the link below).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banned_episodes_of_Pok%C3%A9mon#Electric_Soldier_Porygon

Offline Nao

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2006, 03:00:45 pm »
Hi there... Just checking by to see if there's any news.

If you want to see Mami finished either a) volunteer your translation checker services to Sindobook via forum if you are capable of such a task or b) email Tofusense at tofusensei@live-evil.org to express your eagerness to see the end of the series.
I answered this a few months ago by volunteering as a translation checker. I've been doing that exact job a few weeks ago for a couple of Saint Seiya Hades Inferno releases, and it went great. Again, I'd love to help checking Mami translations. I'm a fan of the show in French, and although I don't like the Japanese dub half as much, I'd really appreciate to help expedite the last few episodes for the Live-Evil audience.

I'd also be willing to translate & check the last two episodes of Pelsia, which are really, really good, and don't require to see the previous episodes to be understood. I realize that Pelsia is never going to be finished at this pace, and I think it would be a good idea for its fans to at least finish the final two episodes.
I can also help on Leiji Matsumoto-related shows, although I don't think any help is needed here.

Thanks for your consideration!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 03:03:20 pm by Nao »

Offline niverse

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2006, 06:07:25 pm »
  I'm a great fan of Creamy mami.Please visit my homepage download the music torrent file.
http://lyz.nease.net/niv
(setchar=gbk or gb2312)
Welcome to help me propagandize.Thank you!
seed is only at saturday and sunday.And GMT 4:00 ~13:00,errant,please excuse.

niverse@tom.com

Offline Rei

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2006, 06:57:15 pm »
Hi there... Just checking by to see if there's any news.
I answered this a few months ago by volunteering as a translation checker. I've been doing that exact job a few weeks ago for a couple of Saint Seiya Hades Inferno releases, and it went great. Again, I'd love to help checking Mami translations. I'm a fan of the show in French, and although I don't like the Japanese dub half as much, I'd really appreciate to help expedite the last few episodes for the Live-Evil audience.

I'd also be willing to translate & check the last two episodes of Pelsia, which are really, really good, and don't require to see the previous episodes to be understood. I realize that Pelsia is never going to be finished at this pace, and I think it would be a good idea for its fans to at least finish the final two episodes.
I can also help on Leiji Matsumoto-related shows, although I don't think any help is needed here.

Thanks for your consideration!

I want thank the team for her work on Creamy Mami, one of my childhood shows.
I can finally see the integral episodes, and without this dumb french dubb, thanks to you.

And I clap Nao, a french, for his volonted of contribution.

Offline Nao

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2006, 12:05:15 am »
I haven't started work on Mami yet (was busy working on Mushiking #1), and I was told that Tofu had finally qc'ed Mami #44 so I'll probably start work directly on episode 45 (if I'm still needed, obviously!).

PS: have we seen the same dub? The French dub is really awesome... The translation is good, too. One of the very few anime I can actually say are better in French than in Japanese. (The other one being Versailles no bara.)

Offline Tofusensei

• Admin
  • Rakuen Hero
  • Believe in love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2006, 03:29:47 am »
Nao, I'd love for you to help on Creamy Mami and the end of Pelsia! :)

Can you message me on irc one of these days? We're on irc.enterthegame.com :)

-Tofu
The alpha and the omega of Live-eviL.

Offline Nao

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2006, 01:21:52 pm »
Yeah, I'm 24/7 on the private chan (although I'm not reading it, it's just a tab among others in Opera), ask Gum about my nick there ;)
I'm really glad you're interested in doing the last two Pelsia episodes as I suggested :) I'd happily help with translation and/or adaptation and/or qc.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2006, 03:59:36 pm »
Hi Users and future users,
This has something do with all our current projects. Please follow the link below to visit my poll and place your votes.  ;D
http://forum.live-evil.org/index.php?topic=973.0

-Reasons for clarifying your votes would be truly appreciated. :D

-Tsubasa
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2006, 02:02:24 pm »
Hmmm, so you're on the private channels???  How come we haven't talked yet???
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432

Offline Nao

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2006, 02:31:25 pm »
Probably because being on the chan doesn't mean I read it... I actually just have this tab open under Opera with the qc chan in it, sometimes when I restart Opera it refuses to connect to the server so I don't even notice I'm not on the chan.
I finished Mushiking #1 a month ago (blog.cyna.net if you're interested, but it's a French-only fansub), but I believe in the meantime Tofu-sensei has found new interest in finishing Creamy Mami by himself, so everything is fine, right?

Offline Willow

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
Episode 45 is out
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2006, 02:20:12 am »
Well, the timers and translators and such did their magic on episode 45, the QC team checked it over, and then we sent the episode on to Sindobook's and Mika's pigs for one last reality check. And now episode 45 is released.

No comment on the mental health of the pigs.

Enjoy it. I certainly did. And let us know how you liked it.

Tsubasa and I are planning to work on episodes 47 and 48 over the next few weeks. With any luck, it won't take a few months to a year for the next release to come out.

Now if I just knew what happened to episode 46.

Hey, what is that pig running off with...   :D

Offline Nao

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2006, 02:31:06 am »
Yes, what happened to episode 46? I couldn't even find the raw on the qc ftp... It's a really good episode, too. And important to the storyline!

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
CREAMY MAMI 45 RELEASED GUYS!
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2006, 02:39:06 am »
now?  46 on qc?

CREAMY MAMI 45 RELEASED GUYS![/size][/b][/color]

Offline Nao

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2006, 03:03:33 am »
As I said, I never found the raw for ep 46 on the ftp. I found eps 45 and 47, but no eps 46 there.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2006, 03:11:46 am »
Oh, I was wondering about the 'qc'.