Author Topic: Creamy Mami.....  (Read 118566 times)

funguy74

Creamy Mami.....
« on: December 04, 2003, 09:54:00 am »
Hi, I'm really big fan of creamy mami. and thanks for your efforts. I always waited creamy mami's after episodes and wonder when I can see.

I really don't want you to drop the works. please make all your efforts. I'll make you cheer up.. thanks

JaeYoung, Kim

daisysophia

Re: Creamy Mami.....
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2004, 02:14:16 am »
I love Creamy Mami since childhood... I remember how upset I was because I could never ever catch the last episode.  In fact, I have a very faint memory of Yuu being on some shattering cliff.  I really really hope Live eviL will continue fan subbing this series!  It's like seeing an old friend from a long time ago :)  Thank you soo much Live eviL team!

BTW, anyone using Kazaa sharing these files?  I don't seem to be able to get all the files from bit torrent.  Any help would be great :)  Let me know which files you guys need as well... I am happy to share.

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2004, 01:08:09 pm »
I love Creamy Mami since childhood... I remember how upset I was because I could never ever catch the last episode.  In fact, I have a very faint memory of Yuu being on some shattering cliff.  I really really hope Live eviL will continue fan subbing this series!  It's like seeing an old friend from a long time ago :)  Thank you soo much Live eviL team!

BTW, anyone using Kazaa sharing these files?  I don't seem to be able to get all the files from bit torrent.  Any help would be great :)  Let me know which files you guys need as well... I am happy to share.

The last episode is not the end of the series.  There are 3 OVAs which bring the TV show to its true resolution (which is what Studio Pierrot intended).

pk

Creamy Mami.....
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2004, 10:28:19 pm »
Hi to all,

first thing very very thanks to live-evil team for all the efforts made to build up and mantain this amazing service. Like many others I've ever wondered if one day I'd have been able to collect my childhood favourite anime and now this could really happen!

here my question: anybody knows news about Creamy Mami's next releases? I'm a bit frustrated because I don't find any hints anywhere. The project has been cut out?
???

cheers,

Offline mikala

• Rakuen Hero
  • i wanna be an hero :o
    • View Profile
    • Mikala's Blog
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2004, 12:12:29 am »
no it's not dropped .
just wait for the next release :)
Jabber ID : mikala@jabber.littleboboy.net

Seblebon

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2005, 03:53:53 pm »
Thank you very much for Creamy Mami  :D

Offline mocoto

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2005, 07:09:13 pm »
Thank you very much for Creamy Mami  :D

Don't forget to download the Persia episodes too. If you like Creamy Mami (as any person with a fine taste would like) you'll probably like Persia too.

Shaolan

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2005, 05:58:58 pm »
When will the last 9 episodes be subbed ? I love this anime  :)
And thank you for the first 42 episodes  ;)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2005, 06:04:48 pm by Shaolan »

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2005, 06:23:39 pm »
It's not dropped, the whole series is translated and 2 eps are ready for typesetting there are just some issues hindering its further processing which were are trying to resolve ><.

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Shaolan

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2005, 06:27:09 pm »
Ok thank you very much  :)

silv3rdr34ms

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2005, 03:16:39 am »
are there any plans to sub the 3 OAVs as well?

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2005, 03:01:35 am »
Yeah, of course the OVAs will be done also.  But be warned, the content is very questionable, if you thought the spanking scene in ep. 1 was over the top the OVAs have many more scenes like this aimed at a lolicon otaku crowd, including some nudity and other revealing scenes (it's an OVA so the controls are less stringent).

Offline EduHed

• n00b Hero
  • Gaack!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2005, 05:31:36 pm »
There still are some of us out here still waiting for more Creamy Mami.

Its just getting hard to wait - 8 months without a new episode, and 4 months without a bit of news here. I know you folks have been busy. I also like the Yawara, Snow Queen, and Maetel episodes you've been releasing. But I'm hoping that the Mami logjam breaks soon.
Madoka is awesome, worship her!

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2005, 05:38:13 pm »
I as much as anyone else here wants to see the series finished. The whole series is translated as per my status updates topic BUT it needs translation checking. The person who is supposed to do it is Tofusensei but he's been a little absent of late and before that he was prioritising Tsubasa over other work.

If you want to see Mami finished either a) volunteer your translation checker services to Sindobook via forum if you are capable of such a task or b) email Tofusense at tofusensei@live-evil.org to express your eagerness to see the end of the series.

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline yashugan

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2006, 12:14:37 pm »
hi every one! I have a question: i have all the LIVE-EVIL episodes of creamy mami released until now.
I',m waiting the last pack of episodes, but meanwhile i'm waiting, no one, please, can tell  me where i cant take the reaminig episodes? Also without sub-titles... Because i'm waint from one year to see these episodes, so i can also exchange with othe material, of any kind.  ;D
Thank you for you attention. Ang GOOD NEW YEAR to all  staff of LIVE eVIL!