Author Topic: Creamy Mami.....  (Read 118710 times)

Offline Vash

• Rakuen Hero
  • Love an Peace
    • View Profile
Re: Creamy Mami.....
« Reply #120 on: May 31, 2007, 01:45:49 am »
Do season 2 damit do it NOW!!!
Vash XD

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 31, 2007, 01:51:44 am »
Season 2 of what? O_O

-Tsubasa
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline Willow

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 31, 2007, 01:23:02 pm »
Thank you for your effort on finishing this cute series, but I have a question; you moved the project of Creamy Mami to the finished projects, does it mean that you don't have any plan on doing the three final OVAs?, I'll wait impatiently for the batch torrent, for that I'm so grateful to all Live-Evil Staff, bye!

Gumbaloon and I both want to get the OVAs out as well. We have the raws. One of the OVAs is a music video so we can probably get lyrics from already released episodes. We would have to find a translator for the others.

Like Tsubasa said, don't hold your breath. But there is a reasonable chance we will get them out eventually.

Offline Willow

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 31, 2007, 01:31:54 pm »
will help seed when the batch file is put up,i assume that i just point the batch file to my individual files in folder and it checks then uploads?

We decided to rename the files. I created a .bat file that will rename the files for you in about a half second. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll email it to you.

Having one batch torrent will make it so much easier to seed this series.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 31, 2007, 06:04:05 pm »
The musical OVAs uses songs not in the previous episode as well a couple of songs not in the OSTs even, just so people know.

Anyways, it seems no one bothered to post about the batch torrent in the front page but here are some infos for the batch:

Torrent - up on scarywater

Most of the episodes are now up on L-E|Osiris. The full series will be uploaded of-course. Elilin will be hosting the entire series as well and it would become available on ddl soonish.

Note, we'll shortly be releasing a v2 of Episode 39. If you're reading this, you know what to do.

-Tsubasa
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 06:21:48 pm by Tsubasa »
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432

Offline Elric of Grans

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 01, 2007, 06:54:00 am »
Congratulations and thank you for finishing this wonderful series!  It has been a delight to watch, and easily one of my favourite mahou shoujo serials.

As far as other Creamy Mami works, there is a manga, two feature-length OVAs and five OVA music video thingies (I cannot think of a good name for them), not to mention the I-don't-know-how-many albums released ;)  I have raws for the Lovely Serenade and Curtain Call music OVAs, but they are below Live-eviL quality I am afraid.

EDIT: I almost forgot, Creamy Mami also appeared in a couple of other pieces.   The Adesugata Mahou no Sannin Musume OVA, with Persia and Magical Emi, which was only so-so, but the Majokko Club Yoningumi A Kuukan Kara no Alien X OVA, with Persia, Magical Emi and Pastel Yumi, was good for a laugh.  The Minky Momo vs Creamy Mami special, which came with Creami Mami's Long Goodbye OVA (and Minky Momo's Yume no Naka no Rondo) was hillarious, but needs no subbing ;)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 08:43:24 am by Elric of Grans »

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 01, 2007, 06:28:19 pm »
We are familiar with most of those items and have DVD raws for them. Whatever Live-evil is still planning to do with the available Creamy Mami extras, will be done sometime, but our main goal was to finish up this series, which we did.  The OVAs are scheduled to be done sometime in the future although it hasn't been decided when and by whom (I will not be working on them).

- Tsubasa

Offline ANDARIAL

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 03, 2007, 01:09:06 pm »
@WILLOW
i mailed you for the bat file m8 :)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 11:10:13 pm by ANDARIAL »
ANDARIAL is awesome, worship him!

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 04, 2007, 01:33:28 am »
Hello Creamy Mami fans! :D I have recently been recruited to help out with editing for the remaining 7 episodes of this TV series. I haven't really followed the series myself, so it is new to me, but after reading this thread I can see that you dedicated fans have been waiting a very long time to see the rest it. ;) On that note, I pledge to you all that I will work as hard and as quickly as I can to get these episodes edited. ;D Please cheer on me, Tsubasa, and everyone else working on this project as we do our best to finally get it finished for you! :) ;) :D ;D

How nostalgic to think that was almost a year ago now... I have learned a few things since then. 1 being that you should never make a public promise to do anything unless you are really really sure of it. :P ;) But despite all of the trials and tribulations along the way to finishing this, I'm glad I stuck with it and that we finally got it done for all the fans.

You can probably see a good chunk of the history of fansubbing processes between episode 1 (released years ago now) and the final episode (released just last month). And hopefully you can forgive us any inconsistencies you may find due to that. Thanks to everyone who stuck with us all this time. And I hope you enjoy the series in it's entirety.

*bobby6 signs off now  [:hello]
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
<YaoiBoy> nice job getting DN out
<Blue_Mage> I think I might be addicted to the ending song...
<Blue_Mage> It's so pretty."
ROFL ;D

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2007, 01:48:28 am »
Hehe, and yesterday while cleaning my mailbox, I found the e-mail Tofu forwarded to gumb about talking to me about translating DAQ (i.e. how I ended up in L-E) and was kind of amused as how that lead to Mami and then other stuff, other positions beyond just translation responsibilities. We all have our nostalgic moments, I mean it was around this time last year I joined for DAQ and gumb and Willow were convincing me to help with Mami as that was required to be finished to start Eriko with L-E (which is no longer an L-E project of-course).  Then how he went to Osaka and we worked our asses to release Mami 45 and DAQ 26 by the time he returns... then his owing us that $64 million due to the bet but never paying it.
* Tsubasa sighs.

So much has happened since then, hasn't it?

- Tsubasa

Offline ANDARIAL

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 07, 2007, 11:12:25 pm »
still waiting for the bat file so that i can start uploading the series .if Willow or some one who has it could please mail it to me :)
ANDARIAL `AT` gmail.com

Offline Blue Mage

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 08, 2007, 04:37:50 am »
If you have sufficient space on your hard drive, you can get it from the torrent. The torrent will still want to allocate the full space required (8 GB or so), but if you're using client like Azureus or uTorrent, you can get them to download just the one file.

You might also have better luck if you hit the IRC chan and harass somebody like Willow.
My mind is like a sieve. It retains all sorts of interesting bits and lets the important stuff flow straight through.

Offline ANDARIAL

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 08, 2007, 07:14:33 pm »
@Blue Mage
tried that m8 because the files have been renamed it keeps starting from zero even when there are all files complete in the folder :(
Willow sent me the bat file but i cant get it too work.keeps saying
`not recognised as internal or external
command ,operable program or batch file`
looks like i will have to  :o manually rename the entire batch :o

Offline Blue Mage

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 09, 2007, 04:05:09 am »
Ah well. That's not really all that bad. Personally, I actually rename every single episode of anime or TV that I download. It doesn't take all that long.
My mind is like a sieve. It retains all sorts of interesting bits and lets the important stuff flow straight through.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 12, 2007, 05:19:20 am »
BAT files are sure troublesome oO.

- Tsubasa