Author Topic: Galaxy Express 999!!!  (Read 310124 times)

Offline hypergoku

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Galaxy Express 999!!!
« Reply #315 on: July 14, 2008, 04:28:37 am »
Thanks for the newest release! These are coming out so quickly nowadays  [:burtonsnowboard]

Offline Silvereye

• n00b Hero
  • fear my fangs
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 06, 2008, 04:17:54 pm »
yeay! new episode! great work. [:perchut2] [:perchut2]
Harlock, Emeraldas and GE 999 rockes

Offline Nosehole

• Condor Hero
  • <3 Matsumoto
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 26, 2008, 04:14:04 pm »
seconded :D

Offline FLIK

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 12, 2008, 04:15:21 am »
Dunno about anyone else but this was one of my favorite episodes of the series so far.

Offline swarlock

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: November 27, 2008, 07:16:48 am »
I'd like to see the rest of the episode too. But I can wait. :)

Offline swarlock

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: November 27, 2008, 08:26:45 am »
When my sister was still alive I'd show her these episodes that I recorded on a Public TV station that use to have a block of Japanese Entertainment sponsored by Entel. Ep 26 really disturbed her a bit but she got the gist of the characters.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 08:30:13 am by swarlock »

Offline hypergoku

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: December 09, 2008, 09:05:57 am »
Thanks so much for the new episode!! ;D

Offline swarlock

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: December 10, 2008, 07:22:18 am »
Yes. And it was a good one.

Offline lurker

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Galaxy Express 999 status: dropped due to license
« Reply #323 on: January 09, 2009, 06:11:26 pm »
Many thanks for the years of diligent work translating this series.  You brought much happiness my way.

Shuppatsu shinko!

Offline bossyman15

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
    • bossyman15 website
« Reply #324 on: January 09, 2009, 09:28:58 pm »
I hope the fact that its on crunchroll and that its reigon locked to USA and Candna and its proved by toei is a sign that this show could be released on dvd anytime in near future.

(sorry for my bad spelling.)

Offline Labrokratis

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 09, 2009, 09:46:21 pm »
Thank you for your efforts all those years, to bring us one of Matsumoto masterpieces, the notorius series: "Galaxy Express 999". You did an excellent job and I loved every single episode you released. You gave me lot of personal Joy the last 4 years and that is priceless!

Live eviL was the last hope to let us watch this series. And now, we, the ones not located on U.S.A. or Canada, don't have any hope. Sorry that I'm not feeling happy like you, for this lovely thing that just happened. But, the 1/3 of the series is more than no episodes at all. So, I'm not negative at all. Only sad.

At least you manage to finish Captain Harlock just in time! And I bet, that many non North Americans, gonna keep sharing your amazing and excellent work, for a long long time. If a single Matsumoto fan out there, in any corner of this planet, wish to watch Captain Harlock, I'm sure there will always be a way to watch it through the alternative you provided to us, his worldwide fans!

Thank you and keep up your good work with the rest of your projects! I'll keep an eye on them!

Offline Tofusensei

• Admin
  • Rakuen Hero
  • Believe in love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 10, 2009, 12:39:10 am »
You are all very welcome :)

-Tofu
The alpha and the omega of Live-eviL.

Offline Nosehole

• Condor Hero
  • <3 Matsumoto
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 10, 2009, 03:16:19 am »
Thank you for your efforts all those years, to bring us one of Matsumoto masterpieces, the notorius series: "Galaxy Express 999". You did an excellent job and I loved every single episode you released. You gave me lot of personal Joy the last 4 years and that is priceless!

Live eviL was the last hope to let us watch this series. And now, we, the ones not located on U.S.A. or Canada, don't have any hope. Sorry that I'm not feeling happy like you, for this lovely thing that just happened. But, the 1/3 of the series is more than no episodes at all. So, I'm not negative at all. Only sad.

At least you manage to finish Captain Harlock just in time! And I bet, that many non North Americans, gonna keep sharing your amazing and excellent work, for a long long time. If a single Matsumoto fan out there, in any corner of this planet, wish to watch Captain Harlock, I'm sure there will always be a way to watch it through the alternative you provided to us, his worldwide fans!

Thank you and keep up your good work with the rest of your projects! I'll keep an eye on them!

I could not have put it any better...

Offline swarlock

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Galaxy Express 999 status: dropped due to license
« Reply #328 on: January 11, 2009, 04:38:50 am »
Much thanks for doing this for those of us who liked this show.

Hopefully this is a sign that we will see a US release on DVD in the future if Crunchyroll and Toei play their cards right. :)

Offline Artel

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 11, 2009, 01:36:49 pm »
It was an amazing stretch of well-translated episodes, but I guess all good things must come to an end - especially if you live outside the U.S.

Needless to say, I sincerely hope that we never hear any similar "wonderful" news on Toei "licensing" Queen Millennia or SSX. I would be ready willing and able to throw lots and lots money at Toei to watch these series officially with subs, but now I never can. Anyone willing to pick up the reigns on continuing the English-language fansubs for the few Crunchyroll-locked regions out there? :)