Author Topic: Galaxy Express 999!!!  (Read 309826 times)

Offline Spymon

• Maetel Hero
  • Still here...
    • View Profile
    • Contains Spoilers
Re: Galaxy Express 999!!!
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2004, 12:41:15 am »
Like wise, though there are a few other things from that universe we need to finish off first.

Dissection, Experiments, Unfortunate Accidents

mikron

« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2005, 09:06:57 am »
I remember Galaxy Express 999  way back when sci fi  channel (*anime  not on sci fi usa anymore )  bummer !  I would really love Galaxy Express 999  on dvd region 1 seems never released ???

thanks
« Last Edit: February 07, 2005, 09:07:20 am by mikron »

Offline psychogoatee

• n00b Hero
  • Wandering samurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2005, 04:10:51 am »
Episode 6, oooh yeeaaaah. Thats what I'm talking about. Keep up the good work, LE.
Hiten Mitsurugi style, Sieg Zeon!

Offline Love_Eun_Hye

• n00b Hero
  • @ Anime - K PoP @
    • View Profile
    • www.RacingWeb.Net
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2005, 09:00:57 pm »
It's quality is worth waiting.

LE rules !! ;D

rmagere

« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2005, 03:30:19 am »
Hi,
I haven't read the whole topic and I only found out about your group today - however I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your work on translating and providing GE999.

I used to watch this series as a kid (4~6 years old) and as time passed (and TV stopped showing) I grew more and more fond of it. It's great to be able to see it again and know that it wasn't just memory making it better but that it really is that good.

Thanks again.

themongomania

« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2005, 10:25:55 pm »
I'm sure I am not alone in this but thank you so much for GE999 and I like many other people cannot wait for more!

Offline Spymon

• Maetel Hero
  • Still here...
    • View Profile
    • Contains Spoilers
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2005, 01:18:32 am »
I'm sure there will be more eps of this subbed when Space Symphony Maetel is all done and dusted.

Dissection, Experiments, Unfortunate Accidents

Offline ladoga

• n00b Hero
  • what is this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2005, 07:49:23 pm »
Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!   ;D

It's encouraging that there exists such a nice people who have taken this huge task. I really appreaciate and admire it.

Ginga Tetsudô Three-Nine TV-series is second to none. :)
It deserves to be seen.

I hope you keep up the good work.

Offline ladoga

• n00b Hero
  • what is this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2005, 01:18:16 am »
...can't wait...trying...

Offline rag

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2005, 12:00:51 am »
I registered just for this series thread, as many others I am a Matsumoto-Sensei fan and I just love Galaxy Express.

I see that You guys intend on continuing the series and are doing a good job with the encoding and translating, but You'll excuse me for I need to ask You this question, I've been downloading and seeding these episodes for more than 1 year now, and I just wanted to know when do You intend to make regular releases and shorten the periods between the episodes.
Don't take me wrong I do apreciate Your work, It's better this way than none, but it's just my curiosity talking aloud.
6is9

Offline rag

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2005, 12:02:40 am »

*and by the way, why don't You make a batch of the material released? It would be easier to download the stuff this way.
6is9

Offline JL

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2005, 12:07:25 pm »
Any news on new episodes of this? Your encodes are superb - I used tmpgenc to turn the first four back into a dvd just so i could watch them on my tv (still working on hooking the PC up to my old tv) and they were incredible.

J

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2005, 02:54:10 pm »
The next episode has been translated and timed for a few weeks now and is awaiting further processing by the next person in the GE999 fansubbing process which isn't me :].

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

gamer

« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2005, 09:12:21 pm »
it took me many years to looking for this serie. and finally i found it HERE!
u guy are incredible!  :D

Inuki

« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2005, 05:04:05 am »
I am absolutely in love with you guys!

I was first introduced to the manga of Galaxy Express 999 in about 1998 or 1999 in Animerica where they had a Chapter of it printed there...

Then recently I bought a subtitled DVD (I assume it is bootleg -_-) of Cosmo Warrior Zero (the DVD has the last 2 episodes of the series).

I was surprised to see the same art style, and even more surprised when I pieced together Captain Harlock and Esmeraldas from Galaxy Express 999 ^_^

Even more recently, at an anime convention I managed to get Volume 4 for Galaxy Express 999 in English too. ^_^ I am absolutely in love with this series... I can't wait to get the rest of the manga!

And now I search the net and find that you guys have subbed the first 7 eps of GE999. ^_^ I can't begin to express my gratitude for doing this.

113 episodes must be a very massive project to tackle, but I truly hope that you're able to get through the whole thing, since it's my understanding that there's no English subtitled release available anywhere for this awesome series.

GE999 is becoming one of my favourite anime now... ^^ Thank-you so much, I can't wait till more releases come out. ^^