Author Topic: Demi Gods, Semi Devils  (Read 9855 times)

Sokar

Demi Gods, Semi Devils
« on: February 13, 2004, 07:48:46 am »
Hi all, I'm new on the forum. I'm just wondering if Demi Gods, Semi Devils are one of the current projects for LE. Since it's been out for a while and there has been no updates to the website. This series is so great, I personally think this is the best of Jin Yong's novels. So many characters in this series. I just hope you guys will continue to sub the series, I can help if you guys want to.

P.S. Mu Rong Fu's last name is Mu Rong, not just Mu, as the subs keeping saying Mr. Mu or something to that effect, it's suppose to be Mr. Mu Rong. Chinese last name can be two letters, famous example been Zhuge Liang. Zhuge is a two letter last name.

Offline DeadAlready911

• kl33my Hero
  • Very Dead, Very Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Demi Gods, Semi Devils
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2004, 08:36:23 am »
Demi Gods, Semi Devil is a binky project, linked here http://forum.live-evil.org/YaBB.cgi?board=current;action=display;num=1068320962

We just distro it for him.

Dead ^_^b

Aristagon

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2004, 08:18:37 pm »
This series is the reason why Iam here ^^

I am a Vietnamese, who lifes in Germany.....

All my Family and relatives have seen the origlinal series from 1996, in vietnamese translation.

We are all surprised to hear that it was remake,
and even more surprised to see it as an torrent file (...)

I am a great fan of this series in vietnamese (sorry english is not my best^^)

since then I make the German/Vietnamese Translator for all my familie members....

Offline Vash

• Rakuen Hero
  • Love an Peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2004, 02:00:52 am »
Bug tofu if u want to know more about our drama section. I dont know what goes on with it and not to be a$$ I dont care much on drama so dont know when more will come out.

Vash XD
Vash XD

duanyu

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2004, 01:47:16 pm »
Mu Rong is actually a non-Han-Chinese surname.