Author Topic: Naruto 77 Lame  (Read 12388 times)

DmnEyes

Naruto 77 Lame
« on: April 02, 2004, 10:33:57 am »
This has got to be one of the worst subbings ever. i would rather throw this shit in the trash can rather than recommend this. I dont care if this was an april fools joke or not but im really pissed form watching this sub. :SO FURIOUS: it might make me want to start a riot!!!!!!1 bLASTED CHEAP WORK......

Offline Vash

• Rakuen Hero
  • Love an Peace
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto 77 Lame
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2004, 11:27:55 am »
I think people gotta chilli out and relax and understand what april fool is all about.

ITs all about tricking people and having a good laugh.
I think this person with the last comment doesnt understand that.

I think live-evil did give alot a people a laugh.

Just relax and enjoy the day.

Vash XD
Vash XD

Zorfa

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2004, 02:12:21 pm »
Damn... whats this world coming too when people can't even take a simple joke?? And on April Fool's day nonetheless! DmnEyes, you need to relax a bit! Dont take things so seriously... its not good for your health!  :)
It was all in good jest! I had a good laugh and I know many others did too! hehe... give the episode another shot when youre in a good mood! You might just enjoy it!!  ;) Take care!!

Zorfa

DmnEyes

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2004, 09:20:16 pm »
This was a very sad joke. i patiently wait for these releases so that i can enjoy them. hahahahah very funny joke (i dont think so) this was very sad especialy for all thoes dialup users. Live -evil should at least title the headline with something, Like Fools or Joke, I feel verry sad for thoes other users waiting for the download to finish and be disatisfied with the lame subbings and the misuse of language.

JimKi

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2004, 10:03:59 pm »
Hi peeps,

i dropped to the forum to start a topic with the naruto ep, and i see there is already someone that missed the April fool joke

I just wanted to tell you guys that i laughed a lot when watching your sub, i'm a big fan of Naruto, and i really watched this episode with another eye...

I'm also happy you continue to do the 3000 leagues series, this is refreshing :-)

I'm glad too you finished Gilgamesh, you are very active.

Too few people have a real sense of humor down here, i just wanted to tell you that you made my day yesterday :-)

Also i'm wondering, the akazukin ep 01 ?!? is it a joke too or do you really intend redoing the whole series  in HQ ?

Hint to DmnEyes: you can always check the anime.mircx.com bittorrent page, people can vote for the torrent, and when i downloaded the naruto ep 77 from Live-eviL, there were already 11 people not recommending it, this is a good indicator of the quality of a fansub (and sense of humor of the people downloading it in this case), use it for your sake.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2004, 10:06:08 pm by JimKi »

Offline Vash

• Rakuen Hero
  • Love an Peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2004, 12:38:29 am »
DmnEyes does realize anything here.
Whats the point if we said it was a april fools joke. Then nobody would donwload it.

Thats the point about april fools. To trick people that this was naruto ep77 and it was but april fools style.

Why am I even wasting my time on u. 99% people enjoyed it so who cares. Cry me a river.

XD
Vash XD

Tidus316

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2004, 01:02:40 am »
i agree with dmn eyes this was one lame as joke you guys need to take a lessons in jokes sucky ass subs not to mention the use of words niggas over and over idiotic joke guys good job~!

DmnEyes

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2004, 09:30:09 am »
ive got a sense of humor. glueing a dollar coin in a creowded man thats funny. watching someone cool trip and fall in school thats funny. but this common, its beyone lame. Quote garaa "take this bag of dicks" common wtf is that. this was completely terrible and now due to this release i have to read more beofre i begin to download a torrent. Great job mission accomplished!!!!!

Rick_Hunter

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2004, 11:10:39 am »
*sigh* it's sad to see some pplz cant even take a joke... i think one of the reason is pplz are so into Naruto that it's like *god* to them...waiting for that 1 ep a week is like wat they are living for :P and this time i looked and saw, Finally!! 77 is out, and then disappointed it wasnt done properly so they become all offended and stuff...

im also a big naruto fan and i got fooled bigtime by tofu :P, damn u, now i want compensation for it with the release of last 6 eps of condor heroes simultaneously :P

hehe keep up with good work live-evil and ignore trolls who takes jokes so seriously, they needa get a life imo

Zorfa

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2004, 11:14:15 am »
lol!! Well, guess you cant ever please everyone!!!  ;D

Zorfa

EDIT: Sorry that now you actually have to "read more" before you download  :)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2004, 11:19:24 am by Zorfa »

SpinNuYasha

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2004, 11:18:07 am »
Seeing in forums like this that the Live-eviL subbing of "Light & Darkness:  My Name is Gaara Rick James, Bitch, Don't Wear It Out", AKA episode 77 of Fish Cake[/u] (which means "Naruto", BTW) is actually an April Fool's parody-ish sub only made me want to see it even more.

The only reason why I would be mad is because they didn't mention the artist/title of the extra love song played in the background in that one scene, and now that the song is stuck in my head, I have to find an mp3 of it, but that's just me.  I think I asked somewhere on this forum what it was, but back to the point...

So, yes, one would need to look/read more into the torrents, such as fansubbing group, subbing quality, etc. to better know what's being downloaded, but at least we're being more cautious.  Same concept as reading labels so you're not drinking poison or whatever.  At least you're spending an extra few minutes reading into a torrent than wasting 43 hours downloading what could be B.S.  At least there was a warning, unlike, say, the Adult Swim gag.

DmnEyes,  don't hate, congratulate.  And BTW, gluing a Sacajawea/Susan B. Anthony in a "creowded man" is funny to you?  It damn sure better not be a real dollar coin!

Offline Spymon

• Maetel Hero
  • Still here...
    • View Profile
    • Contains Spoilers
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2004, 11:48:29 pm »
It's only funny because Naruto is one of most simplistic, slow moving series with next to know character development I've seen.  Comedy value is about the only reason I have left for watching Naruto.

Dissection, Experiments, Unfortunate Accidents

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2004, 08:06:32 pm »
i patiently wait for these releases so that i can enjoy them.

and thats why you leeched the very first subtitled episode that was put out less than 24 hours after the show aired in japan. you make me proud to be a member of the human race.

JimKi, l-e has far too many projects to pick up the akazukin TV series, but they can manage a 3 ep OVA ;) actually, it was originally supposed to be a l-e/hnk joint, and i believe it was first worked on a good 2 years ago :P in the meantime, [reptile] has been kind enough to seed a 9 gig bittorrent of the entire TV series (old rips of vhs fansubs), which you can prolly find if you search hard enough (i'm lazy)