Author Topic: CREAMY MAMI and PERSIA very important QUESTION!!!  (Read 17706 times)

SBIA

CREAMY MAMI and PERSIA very important QUESTION!!!
« on: April 05, 2004, 06:03:31 am »
HI, this is my fist message :) I'm so sad because PERSIA is dropped, but first of all I would like to know if dropped means closed...Sorry me, but I don't speak english so well (I'm italian), so I don't know every word's meaning.... but if "dropped"="closed", I'M REALLY SAAAAAD :'( :'( :'(
.... However I would like to know if you have the intention to fansub ol the 52 episodes of CREAMY MAMI and if you'll fansub the OAVs-MOVIEs, too. They are rare to find in shops, so if you have the possibilty to fansub them (the MUSIC OAVs, too), I really appreciate It (and I think, many other Anime-friends, too!).
I really ADORE you and your work because you give us the possibility to watch past and recent anime series, and make "new generations" know the old-anime (CREAMY MAMI, PERSIA, GALAXY EXPRESS, CANDY CANDY) that, according to me, are ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!! ;) THANK YOU!!!  THANK YOU!!!  THANK YOU!!! ....
P.S. This message is a SINCERE thought abou YOU.... REALLY! ... ANIMEs are important because they give us the possibility to get away from the bad reality of this world!!! .......BYE-BYE

Offline Vash

• Rakuen Hero
  • Love an Peace
    • View Profile
Re: CREAMY MAMI and PERSIA very important QUESTION
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2004, 07:02:36 am »
SBIA

Currently creamy mami is being worked on as we speak. Where gonna finish that series for sure.
Persia is also being worked on but not as fast as other series.

I thin stuff will speed up in time when we get some series out of the way.
Like rov.
Except more soon.

Thanks for your concern.

Vash XD
Vash XD

SBIA

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2004, 10:02:14 pm »
THANK YOU for YOUR answer :) I understand what you say and I understand your hard work.... so PERSIA isn't closed and you'll continue to fansub this serie in the future.... (THANK YOU in ADVANCE!) but I have a question, too: why you begin to fansub new series if you don't have finished to fansub other ones?  :P
P.S. Will you also fansub CREAMY MAMI's MOVIES and OVAs? Please answer me... BYE-BYE SAYONARA ;) ;) ;)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2004, 10:04:04 pm by SBIA »

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2004, 08:19:36 pm »
it's VERY URGENT that i REPLY to this TOPIC. while your ENTHUSIASM is REALLY GREAT to SEE, your constant USE of CAPS is REALLY GOD DAMN ANNOYING. furthermore, ASSUMING things are DROPPED just because an EPISODE hasnt been RELEASED for a WHILE is SELFISH and RETARDED. L-E will put out SUBS when they are READY, no SOONER. some LEECHER who posts for the sole purpose of BEGGING for more RELEASES gets on my NERVES, because L-E is WORKING on them the best they can, and yet they get no RESPECT for their EFFORTS. so PLEASE do me a FAVOR and keep your FINGERS away from the SHITFT KEY. being italian is NO EXCUSE for being ANNOYING..... BYE-BYE  ::) ::) ::)

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2004, 05:52:24 am »
why you begin to fansub new series if you don't have finished to fansub other ones?  :P
P.S. Will you also fansub CREAMY MAMI's MOVIES and OVAs? Please answer me... BYE-BYE SAYONARA ;) ;) ;)

Not everyone can work on Pelsia or Mami.  Even within this group it is only a select few who can partake such a task of monumental importance.  It is extremely scary and fearsome for most people to work on an a show like this.  The majority of the group subs other shows only, the group is very compartmentalized in this way on purpose, to protect the uninitiated and maintain the sanity of all members.

I have seen grown men collapse in fear, shielding their ears and begging "I just can't take it anymore, make it stop... make it stop... please... please...".  I have seen people cough up enough blood to fill a small cup while squealing in pain and yelling "I don't want to die!".  I have seen mentally capable and very intelligent people revert to the psyche of a 5-year old who shields his eyes and grasps for the nearest object and refuses to let go, calling it his 'blankie'.  I have seen computers reduced to a smoldering pile of rubble in a matter of tens of seconds.  It ain't a pretty sight.

SBIA

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2004, 01:53:38 pm »
Dear 1010011, have you any problem? My English isn't perfect, but i thought that what i wanted to say was clear...! I DID'T WANT TO ASK A FASTER REALIZZATION OF NEW EPISODES OF PERSIA, BUT I WANTED TO KNOW IF THIS SERIE WAS ABANDONED OR NOT just because i did't know the real meaning of "dropped"! When i asked "why you begin to fansub new series if you don't have finished to fansub other ones?", i wanted to say that also in other posts when a member of this forum asks for the realization of new episodes or new series, the answer is more or less what VASH said "I thin stuff will speed up in time when we get some series out of the way". So: WHY REALIZE THE FANSUB OF SO MANY SERIES? I think it's a lawful question... I don't make questions "for the sole purpose of BEGGING for more RELEASES", absolutely, but I have only the curiosity to know if a series will be completed or not as an ANIME-FAN, and i really know that "L-E is WORKING on them the best they can" and i have the MAXIMUM RESPECT for this, SINCERELY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Answer this: what do you mean when you say: "being italian is NO EXCUSE for being ANNOYING"?!?!?! >:(

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2004, 04:15:22 pm »
Answer this: what do you mean when you say: "being italian is NO EXCUSE for being ANNOYING"?!?!?! >:(

A sword often used grows dull.  Overuse capitalization, it has no effect.

English language has many different ways to say similar things.  You don't need to capitalize a word / sentence to accentuate or draw attention to it.  If it doesn't stand out on its own, try saying it in a different way, or shorten it so it has the effect you want.

SBIA

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2004, 10:18:58 pm »
I don't want to accentuate or draw attention to anything! Why everything I say is saw as a negative critic? ....maybe I should use different words to express what I want to say, but I don't have got a big english dictionary! However I reply to a serie of wrong considerations about what I said and (I think) about me! BYE :-/

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2004, 11:49:04 am »
refer to the description under the picture to the left.

all in a day's work for me

digitize

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2004, 01:27:18 am »

I thin stuff will speed up in time when we get some series out of the way.
Like rov.

Haha, that's cute.  

Offline Tofusensei

• Admin
  • Rakuen Hero
  • Believe in love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2004, 02:28:05 am »
Digitize, stop.

You know damn well we will finish Creamy Mami, we will finish ROV, we will finish Condor Hero, we will finish most all of the projects that we have ever taken on seriously. We have two dropped shows in our history. (By dropped I mean shows we intended to sub completely and couldn't so dropped). Tomorrow's Nadja, and DAQ. Nadja was dropped because it turned out to be a merchandising show with no end in sight (at the time), and I won't take responsibility for DAQ. You should know I am in this for the long haul, more so than anyone.

-Tofu
« Last Edit: April 10, 2004, 02:34:59 am by Tofusensei »
The alpha and the omega of Live-eviL.

digitize

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2004, 08:06:55 am »
Sorry you're right, 10 years from now i'll be kicking myself :).

Offline mamochan

• Rakuen Hero
  • Ayukawa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2004, 08:09:56 am »
Persia isnt dropped either.  ::) :P :-[ :-X :-/ :-* :'( :D ;) ;D >:( :(
DVD Backlog: Galaxy Angel (all of them), GITS: SAC, Juuni Kokki, Last Exile, Master Keaton, Rurouni Kenshin TV, Saber Marionette J, Saber Marionette J Again, Saber Marionette J to X, Slayers (The), Slayers Next, Slayers Try.

Offline Vash

• Rakuen Hero
  • Love an Peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2004, 08:14:25 am »
Cant we all get along now.

I know we all said crap in the past but lets get along.

W00t creamy mami and persia

Vash XD
Vash XD

digitize

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2004, 08:15:55 am »
but we are getting along, it's fun!

Btw Tofu, I'm just joking around, I intend no harm with the comments I make, sorry if i've agitated you.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2004, 09:45:49 am by digitize »